Has Obama gone "Hakuna matata" on Iran nuclear deal?

Has Obama gone "Hakuna matata" on Iran nuclear deal?

Postby TheLionPrince » July 22nd, 2015, 1:50 am

No Worries.gif
No Worries.gif (949.48 KiB) Viewed 2398 times

In an interview with The Daily Caller, Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee claims the Obama administration has adopted an "Hakuna Matata" foreign policy toward confronting issues in the Middle East so Huckabee's campaign team created the little viral Vine video seen above.

Do you agree or disagree?
Last edited by TheLionPrince on July 22nd, 2015, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: Has Obama gone "Hakuna matata" on Iran nuclear deal?

Postby Elton John » July 22nd, 2015, 2:01 am

Well, Obama did jokingly use the birth of simba as a response to claims that he was born in Kenya.

Black dynamite had a parody where he met obama as a kid and obama said he wanted to be president when he got older, so I guess you could say that he just can't wait to be chief of state?

By now he is singing 'hakuna matata' according to huckabee.

The next logical step for him to have a 'can you feel the love tonight' moment with Michelle on the beaches of the caribbean.

But on a more serious note... Making a peaceful agreement with no blood shed sounds better than the alternative.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasMate » July 22nd, 2015, 3:15 am

can't believe they bring a Disney movie into politics. That disgusts me. :headache:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 22nd, 2015, 11:53 am

My IQ lowered terribly by just merely reading that. I think Obama totally lost it... Then again, never had any faith in that man nor supported him so this doesn't surprise me.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Iberian » July 22nd, 2015, 10:30 pm

Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » August 4th, 2015, 2:55 am

Interesting that he only refers to this as a deal made entirely by the Obama administration, despite the fact that it was a deal between Iran, France, the UK, Germany, Russia, the United States, and the European Union. This is irrelevant to whether or not the deal was good, but it seems wrong act like Obama is the sole author of the agreement, good or bad.

Also, Mike Huckabee posted this on his Facebook a few days ago

Comparing this agreement to the Holocaust and a Disney movie ..... sensationalism in politics never fails to amuse me

:/
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Return to The Den