HAPPY EARTH DAY

Re: HAPPY EARTH DAY

Postby SimbaPrescott » April 24th, 2015, 12:57 am

[quote="Ninaroja"][quote="SimbaPrescott"].
-I don't take showers every day either (don't see the point, truthfully).
[/quote]

How old are you may I ask? I didn't shower everyday when I was younger but as soon as I turned 11 that was definitely not an option! I would have stunk... Not to mention my hair needs washing every other day to stop it from getting greasy.[/quote]
Over 20. My hair only gets greasy in a week, which is the same about my smell. I wash my hands and face every day, use deodorant (not fond of many perfumes) and I smell just fine until the week is up :)
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby The Spirit of Life » April 24th, 2015, 3:09 am

[quote="Simbaist"]^What do you do on Earth day that you don't do otherwise?[/quote]

Nothing, really. Although I acknowledge Earth Day, I don't make any changes to my routine because of it.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 24th, 2015, 11:41 am

I myself am not afraid to admit that I didn't even change one way of living during Earth Day. If I may be completely honest, I don't even care at all.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Sigurd » April 25th, 2015, 2:02 am

[quote="Nicholas"]I myself am not afraid to admit that I didn't even change one way of living during Earth Day. If I may be completely honest, I don't even care at all.[/quote]

You should, you depend on this planet to live.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 25th, 2015, 2:57 pm

[quote="Simbaist"][quote="Nicholas"]I myself am not afraid to admit that I didn't even change one way of living during Earth Day. If I may be completely honest, I don't even care at all.[/quote]

You should, you depend on this planet to live.[/quote]

Maybe so, but I have other and more important things to be concerned about at the moment. Banning certain ways of living isn't gonna do much good anyway, so I don't see the point of it.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 25th, 2015, 3:54 pm

We became a selfish blind species, to the point that alot of human beings dont care to learn about nature and how we actually survive on it. EVERYTHING comes from nature, we cant get careless, why do you think there is a Circle of Life, its all in the science, and if we don't learn about it then you don't realize what you miss, especially when it can be right in front of you. For example the bees are dying and when the bees are dying we lose our honey. can you imagine life without honey, its one of natures natural sweeteners way better than suger. I it so sad and I get so angry when alot of people just ignore nature that we have taken too much advantage of it. It scares me to think it will be the end of us all when all our natural resources are gone.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 25th, 2015, 4:22 pm

But the sad fact is that we ARE careless. If we can't even care for our own kind, what makes you think we would even care about nature in the first place? Besides, this environmental issues probably won't even affect us in our own lifetime, so stop worrying about it and try to make the best out of your life, and let the future generations deal with it. By then technology should be high enough to come with new and more efficient solutions rather than ''recycling'' and ''taking less showers''. So once again I say: Stop worrying and focus on your own life.
SlayerOfLight

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 25th, 2015, 4:52 pm

I cant stop worrying because the problems are countless with domino effects, and I have passion enough to care so i have the right to worry, and I am getting involved with trying to make a difference to help fight it all and help make the world a better place. So please dont tell me what I should and shouldn't do Nicholas. :roll:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby it means no worries » April 25th, 2015, 4:56 pm

you've both made your points, calm down.

If you believe it helps, then good for you for helping, and if you dont believe it does then just dont antagonise the people that do
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 25th, 2015, 4:59 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]So please dont tell me what I should and shouldn't do Nicholas. :roll:[/quote]

I'm not even responding to that.

But anyway, if you want to keep worrying about it and let it have a huge impact on your life, so be it then. I simply don't care, and I already stated why.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to The Den