RIP Robin Williams

RIP Robin Williams

Postby Lauren » August 12th, 2014, 1:02 am

I grew up watching him in several movies and I knew he was such a great comedian and actor. From Jumangi to Aladdin to Robots to Happy Feet and more films. I will certaintly miss him. We've lost one of the best comedians of the modern decade and from the years before. RIP (July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014). :(
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: RIP Robin Williams

Postby Ninaroja » August 12th, 2014, 1:18 am

Dead Poets Society and Good Morning Vietnam are two of my favourite movies, and Williams was among my favourite actors. I am so shocked and saddened by this. Such a funny guy :(
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby FlipMode » August 12th, 2014, 1:21 am

Dat Flubber tho'...

Yeah he's in at least two or three of my favourite movies.

He was showing his age though and what with the drugs, alcohol and depression and rehab and stuff... Yeahhhhh it was only going to go one way really.
Not saying it's not a tragedy but it's hardly a shocking turn of events.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Buffy » August 12th, 2014, 1:57 am

Why has no one mentioned Mrs. Doubtfire? That movie is a gem!
Also, The Bird Cage... gave me so many lol's. xD

He will be missed. But I'm grateful we all got the chance to become fans of this incredible actor and comedian. He made us laugh, and he will continue to do so as we rewatch his movies.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Jeperty » August 12th, 2014, 2:15 am

It's one of the few celebrity deaths that's left me speechless. Nearly anyone else gets an "oh" and that's it. Looking back at his Reddit AMA 10 months ago I guess he had a bad day with no one to reach out to when he needed to
Jeperty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby The Spirit of Life » August 12th, 2014, 3:11 am

Very sad. Mental illness is something that needs to be addressed a lot more aggressively. I was a fan of Robin's. May he rest in peace. :cry:
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Daenerys » August 12th, 2014, 7:40 am

jumanji tho.... i mean i grew up with all the movies robin was in and this just completely took me off guard and i really can't believe it
rest in peace ;w;
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 12th, 2014, 11:46 am

I am extremely upset by his passing. He was a great man, comedian and actor. He didn't deserve to be unhappy at the end. Rest in peace, Robin.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 12th, 2014, 12:41 pm

R.I.P every good person that died today...
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SophieCub » August 12th, 2014, 1:07 pm

Tragic news to wake up to, he was a talented actor and I've rewatched many of his films over and over again. Grew up with him basically, he will be missed. He'll be in my prayers from now to always. <3
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Next

Return to The Den