Canned hunting is "legitimate"

Canned hunting is "legitimate"

Postby Haraka » July 17th, 2014, 2:51 pm

Well Now it's official , or so it would seem. The Departement of environmental affairs dismissed that canned hunting was a problem , dismissed that Lions were endangered at all in Sa. It would seem that it is a perfect world out there! (if "we set our emotions aside")

Here's an article from "the citizen" featured on kevin richardson's twitter and on "Volunteers in Africa Beware" facebook page

I'm posting this here in case you missed it.

I am not surprised at all that SA governement wants to keep thoses industry to keep going. They bring massive amount of money after all... Plus i find it incredible , that they just dismiss lions as an endangered species by saying that they have over 3k wild lions. What are 3k lions ? it is nothing. It is barely a shadow that's left behind.

I know that canned hunting kind of keep poachers from hurting wild lions (KIND OF) but i still find it so disgusting , cruel. No animal should be raised as a commodity , especially to be shot like they are , And it shouldn't be accepted nor dismissed. Closing our eyes don't stop theses things from happening...
Haraka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Return to The Den