Flight MH370: What Happened?

Re: Flight MH370: What Happened?

Postby Claws » March 25th, 2014, 12:03 pm

Oh, so they weren't just playing hide nd seek?
Claws
Imitation of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Postby Tsuki » March 25th, 2014, 5:18 pm

Hmmmm....I think we aren't getting the full story either. I don't know it just seems there may be more to the story than they are letting onto. That's my view anyway.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 25th, 2014, 5:54 pm

[quote="KingCub"][quote="Rilliane"]
If they can't find anything in 11,000 square-mile area... then what else there is to think? So with that stated... I say the US knows what happened, but wont tell anything.[/quote]
Although I normally don't say this about the government and its regards to issues like this, I kinda want to agree with you. I honestly think that the people are not getting the full story, maybe they know exactly what happened, or maybe not.

With regards to what happened, I don't think it was terrorist. Just like DGF said, airlines over there are not held to the safety and training as pilots in the the US. So it could have possibly been a part, or just a unlucky system fail. What throws me off is the fact that the aircraft continued to fly even after the transmitter was shut off, and that is just something that I pilot does not just turn-off, even a very little trained one.

Hopefully with the new news on the aircraft being declared 'ending at sea' will not slow down the searching for the aircraft, but I would like to see what they come up with![/quote]

Knowing how the government could be, I'm pretty sure they're hiding every honest answer to questions that were unanswered. That's how they work. Even though I'm not from the US, pretty sure every government hides a truth. In times like this everyone has a right to blame the government because they keep all truth hidden.

Could be system fail, could be the pilot fault, could be anything. Hell it can be the repeat of the history of Korean Air Liner back then. It's a mystery, but lets hope they find the black boxes (even if very hard to find), and the plane itself. And most of all, find out what truly went wrong on the plane.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to The Den