Happy 30th birthday, Apple Macintosh 128K!

Happy 30th birthday, Apple Macintosh 128K!

Postby DGFone » February 25th, 2014, 2:10 am

The 30th anniversary of a little computer that changed many things that we these days take for granted.

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: Happy 30th birthday, Apple Macintosh 128K!

Postby Tsuki » February 25th, 2014, 6:52 pm

LOL. Apple is rubbish IMO.

But aye happy birthday.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Re: Happy 30th birthday, Apple Macintosh 128K!

Postby MooLion » March 21st, 2014, 11:20 pm

I find how things used to look always so interesting! Look how it used to look! Even stuff I grew up with for a time, if I look at it now I think, wow, it looks coool! For example, telephones with the spin dially things - we used to have one and I think they look great. :D

Anyway, Happy 30th Anniversary, Apple Mac!

Dat machine...
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Return to The Den