R.I.P Phillip seymour Hoffman

Re: R.I.P Phillip seymour Hoffman

Postby mamaprince » February 3rd, 2014, 5:37 am

[quote="Nilla"][quote="mamaprince"] Today actor Phillip Seymour hoffman passed away at the Age of 47 from a Drug overdose.[/quote]

Actually, he was 46. Eh, same thing I guess. lol[/quote]
Oh, I was off by a year. :( This makes me even more sadder. :cry:
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Kal » February 5th, 2014, 12:35 am

Amazing actor. Shame. RIP :(
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

Postby TheLionPrince » February 6th, 2014, 5:59 am

When the news broke of his passing, I was shocked and saddened! Over the years, I enjoyed his performances in The Big Lebowski, Punch Drunk Love, Ides of March, and I rooted for him in hopes he'll win the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in The Master, which he sadly didn't get. I'm not sure how the Hunger Games filmmakers are going to work around his death, though it seems the most logical way to advance the story while being respectful to his family is to transfer Plutarch's responsibilities to the other characters or use a body double.

Anyway, his death is a loss to the film industry and to his friends and families, especially the three children he left behind.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Previous

Return to The Den