R.I.P Phillip seymour Hoffman

R.I.P Phillip seymour Hoffman

Postby mamaprince » February 2nd, 2014, 9:52 pm

EDIT: I was having a dislexic moment, and got the age mixed up, he was 47 years old.
:sad: :( :oops: :cry: Today actor Phillip Seymour hoffman passed away at the Age of 47 from a Drug overdose. He played alot of great roles in movies, and He shall be forever missed. :( He played Dusty in my favorite Childhood movie Twister.
Last edited by mamaprince on February 2nd, 2014, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Re: R.I.P Phillip seymour Hoffman

Postby SimbasMate » February 2nd, 2014, 10:11 pm

Well looks like they will have to find a new Games Maker for The Hunger Games. :P
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby mamaprince » February 2nd, 2014, 10:16 pm

[quote="Nilla"]Well looks like they will have to find a new Games Maker for The Hunger Games. :P[/quote]
I guess so. :( He shall still be forever missed though.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby juhouh » February 2nd, 2014, 10:49 pm

RIP (never heard of him)
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Lauren » February 2nd, 2014, 11:48 pm

I just heard about this today and it was sad to hear that. He was fantastic as Plutarch Heavensbee in Catching Fire. I guess the filmmakers are gonna have to find a new actor to play his character in the last two Mockingjay films. I didn't see his other films in the past, but I'm sure he was a great actor nevertheless. RIP.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mamaprince » February 2nd, 2014, 11:57 pm

[quote="SimbaObsesser"]I just heard about this today and it was sad to hear that. He was fantastic as Plutarch Heavensbee in Catching Fire. I guess the filmmakers are gonna have to find a new actor to play his character in the last two Mockingjay films. I didn't see his other films in the past, but I'm sure he was a great actor nevertheless. RIP.[/quote]
Yes he was. :)
@Juhouh He sure was a talented actor.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Postby Buffy » February 3rd, 2014, 1:11 am

Apparently his role in Mockingjay won't be affected. Part 1 is in post-production and part 2 is still currently filming, but I just read that he only had 7 more days left of filming. So I'm guessing they're gonna use the material that they have and work with it.

Still very sad for him to pass away though. He was too young to die. Rest in Paradise.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby mamaprince » February 3rd, 2014, 3:47 am

[quote="Buffy"]Apparently his role in Mockingjay won't be affected. Part 1 is in post-production and part 2 is still currently filming, but I just read that he only had 7 more days left of filming. So I'm guessing they're gonna use the material that they have and work with it.

Still very sad for him to pass away though. He was too young to die. Rest in Paradise.[/quote]
I agree. :( He was so young. :cry: I'm sure he will be missed by everyone, and he was a very talented actor.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Postby Lauren » February 3rd, 2014, 5:17 am

[quote="Buffy"]Apparently his role in Mockingjay won't be affected. Part 1 is in post-production and part 2 is still currently filming, but I just read that he only had 7 more days left of filming. So I'm guessing they're gonna use the material that they have and work with it.

Still very sad for him to pass away though. He was too young to die. Rest in Paradise.[/quote]
Oh okay. I just didn't understand it at first, but I got it now. He was perfect as the character and I guess that some scenes in Part 2 are gonna have to be fixed/revised.
Lauren

Postby SimbasMate » February 3rd, 2014, 5:22 am

[quote="mamaprince"] Today actor Phillip Seymour hoffman passed away at the Age of 47 from a Drug overdose.[/quote]

Actually, he was 46. Eh, same thing I guess. lol
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Next

Return to The Den