RIP Nelson Mandela

RIP Nelson Mandela

Postby Si-Amber » December 5th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Re: RIP Nelson Mandela

Postby Annie » December 5th, 2013, 11:05 pm

Oh geeze :(

R.I.P Nelson, you were an amazing person!
I knew it was coming for a long time, but when it happens, for some reason I'm still shocked and upset :(
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Tsuki » December 5th, 2013, 11:06 pm

RIP.

You deserve a well earned rest. You'll always be remembered for the amazing person you were <3
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Si-Amber » December 5th, 2013, 11:22 pm

Great man, great smile. And what an amazing life. History will remember him as one of the greatest political figures of all time.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Woeler » December 5th, 2013, 11:22 pm

Did someone say hero?
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Kal » December 5th, 2013, 11:24 pm

One of the few of us that moved to make this world a better place. RIP.
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

Postby WildSimba » December 5th, 2013, 11:31 pm

[quote="Woeler"]Did someone say hero?[/quote]

You do understand that it was a tyrannical government and he was trying to stop that, right?
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby juhouh » December 6th, 2013, 12:04 am

RIP Nelson Mandela

He did live such a long life
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Woeler » December 6th, 2013, 12:16 am

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="Woeler"]Did someone say hero?[/quote]

You do understand that it was a tyrannical government and he was trying to stop that, right?[/quote]
And that would have been fine by me if they didn't actually kill hundreds of innocent people to prove that they were serious. Killing racist militia of the South-African Appartheid state was fine by me, but killing innocent people to prove a point, no, that I cannot call good. Just like I despise 9/11, I despise the MK murders.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby juhouh » December 6th, 2013, 12:20 am

Why do these topics always end up like this? I should go and make "RIP Osama Bin Laden" thread and let's see will it end up to fight :roll:
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Next

Return to The Den