RIP Paul Walker

Re: RIP Paul Walker

Postby WildSimba » December 3rd, 2013, 7:48 am

[quote="Regulus"]I can only wonder if he was driving too fast and too furious when this happened.[/quote]

That's honestly exactly what I thought. lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Annie » December 5th, 2013, 2:24 am

[quote="Woeler"]Image[/quote]

I honestly hate pictures like this :(

Yes, a bunch of other people would have died that day, but none of them were in the public eye, so how could we know? Paul was in a number of films, which hundreds of people loved, so of course a lot of people would know about him and his death. No one is saying that the other people weren't important, I'm sure they were the most important person to someone...

I feel worse when famous people die. Every day people will only ever get sadness, admiration and love when they go, but famous people will be judged by people they didn't even know, long after their gone.

R.I.P Paul Walker, it hurts to know the world will never get to see him again. Fast and Furious was a favourite of mine <3

(P.S, I hear it wasn't him driving)
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Regulus » December 5th, 2013, 6:18 am

Look at pictures of the crash. That car had to have been going at least 3x the legal speed limit. It was completely totaled, and I'm sure that wasn't because the brakes just suddenly stopped working.

Yeah, he died and it's sad and all. But he died doing what he loved, and he knew the risks.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Woeler » December 5th, 2013, 1:09 pm

[quote="Regulus"]Look at pictures of the crash. That car had to have been going at least 3x the legal speed limit. It was completely totaled, and I'm sure that wasn't because the brakes just suddenly stopped working. Yeah, he died and it's sad and all. But he died doing what he loved, and he knew the risks.[/quote]

Well, after reading this I honestly couldn't care less. He could have killed innocent people.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 5th, 2013, 2:27 pm

I have no clue why someone would post a RIP *insert famous person* while thousands of children in Africa die every day. It's almost like all celebrities are worshipped as gods while non-famous people are concidered nothing more then trash. The hypocrisy in this topic....

[quote]I honestly hate pictures like this :(

Yes, a bunch of other people would have died that day, but none of them were in the public eye, so how could we know? Paul was in a number of films, which hundreds of people loved, so of course a lot of people would know about him and his death. No one is saying that the other people weren't important, I'm sure they were the most important person to someone...[/quote]

Do you never watch the news, or perhaps do you spend too much time drooling over the posters of your favorite Hollywood Star and/or musician? Just a friendly question.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Annie » December 5th, 2013, 2:40 pm

[quote]Do you never watch the news, or perhaps do you spend too much time drooling over the posters of your favorite Hollywood Star and/or musician?[/quote]

I'm sorry, what?

No, I don't watch much news, because I'm working or looking after my boys. I have very little time or interest for drooling. I'm not sad about Paul because he was good looking, I'm sad because he was a human being and I enjoyed his movies.
I'm sad for anyone that dies, famous or not, good looking or not! How dare you assume I would be so shallow. I've lost a good number of people in the past couple of years.

Paul was somebody I admired, so do excuse me if I allow myself a moment to say Rest in Peace!!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 5th, 2013, 3:18 pm

[quote]How dare you assume I would be so shallow. I've lost a good number of people in the past couple of years.[/quote]

As if you are the only one wo lost a good number of people :roll:

And not that Paul's death satisfies me, but he was being idiotic for putting his life at risk just for pointless racing and possibly ''showing off''. And sadly, idiotry has it's concequences often whitout second chances. If he didn't drove too hard, he wouldn't have ended up in a coffin. Not to mention, he could've ran over innocent people as well, something which he probably didn't even think about.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Annie » December 5th, 2013, 3:28 pm

[quote="Nicholas"][quote]How dare you assume I would be so shallow. I've lost a good number of people in the past couple of years.[/quote]

As if you are the only one wo lost a good number of people :roll:

And not that Paul's death satisfies me, but he was being idiotic for putting his life at risk just for pointless racing and possibly ''showing off''. And sadly, idiotry has it's concequences often whitout second chances. If he didn't drove too hard, he wouldn't have ended up in a coffin. Not to mention, he could've ran over innocent people as well, something which he probably didn't even think about.[/quote]

Did I say I was the only one?

Also, he wasn't driving, a friend of his was (who was an ex racing driver). Sure, he probably didn't tell his friend to slow down, but he was not driving.
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 5th, 2013, 3:34 pm

[quote]Did I say I was the only one?[/quote]

Not directly.

[quote]Also, he wasn't driving, a friend of his was (who was an ex racing driver). Sure, he probably didn't tell his friend to slow down, but he was not driving.[/quote]

Still won't change my mind. If I were sitting in the car of one of my friends, and I notice that my friend is putting our lives at danger with reckless driving, I am quite sure I would tell him to slow down a little. In fact, anyone with some logic, intellect, and concern for the lives of other people in traffic would do that. To laugh at the face of danger is to welcome death.
SlayerOfLight

Postby Tsuki » December 5th, 2013, 5:08 pm

RIP the guy who was with him too!!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Previous

Return to The Den