Told you all Big Brother is Watching You

Told you all Big Brother is Watching You

Postby DGFone » October 1st, 2013, 2:52 am

Okay, it only works if you read the article title and not the article itself, but it still got a good chuckle out of me. Here's the first half of the title:

"The NSA Used to Spy on MLK"

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics ... orm/69876/
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: Told you all Big Brother is Watching You

Postby FlipMode » October 1st, 2013, 7:04 pm

Oh, you made a joke about MLK having the same name as this site... You must be so sharp witted. /Condescending Wonka.

That's actually interesting though, spying on politicians is barely even a thing any more these days haha
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Regulus » October 1st, 2013, 9:56 pm

Someone once told me that the great governments of the past are up there, watching over us...
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby cleargreenwater » October 2nd, 2013, 12:16 am

I hope they enjoyed their time here :>

[quote="FlipMode"]That's actually interesting though, spying on politicians is barely even a thing any more these days haha[/quote]

Now they just provide them with an internet connection & let their own stupidity do the rest.... :lol:
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby DGFone » October 2nd, 2013, 7:35 am

On a related note about the NSA (taken from the same video where I got the NSA spying on MLK link), they "discussed" the implications of the NSA spying on the US. They run a forum where the topic of "Is the NSA spying really all that bad?", and they only leave their opinion in the video briefly, but with much humor, and in my opinion, right down to the point.

I used a time-stamp for the video, but if it doesn't work, skip to 26 minutes and 18 seconds.
Watch that part here:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 3rd, 2013, 11:53 am

Fun fact of the day.

Lion King universe: Great kings of the past are watching over us.
Our universe: Great idiots of the past are watching over us.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Return to The Den