Police Dog Found dead in car

Police Dog Found dead in car

Postby Titanics Captain » June 19th, 2013, 9:27 pm

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/5 ... p#52251155

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

Titanics Captain
Welcome Aboard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Oh [censored], an iceburg!

Nickname(s): Titanics Captain
Pride Points: 5

Re: Police Dog Found dead in car

Postby Meskhenet » June 30th, 2013, 4:59 am

That's sad. :cry2: You would think think the officers would know better than to leave a dog in a hot vehicle. But than again everyone makes mistakes. I just pray this mistake won't be repeated.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 30th, 2013, 4:28 pm

Officers get away with everything, so of course don't expect them to be charged with animal abuse or something like that. They're nothing more then the government's lackeys who only care about doing their job, wether someone is innocent or not. And once in a while they're not afraid to break some laws themselves (when nobody is watching them).
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Luigi Severus » June 30th, 2013, 5:07 pm

It sickens me...
He used to give me roses... I wish he would again...
Luigi Severus
Sideshow Bob

Mario

Pride Points: -6

Postby Titanics Captain » July 6th, 2013, 3:01 am

[quote="Nicholas"]Officers get away with everything, so of course don't expect them to be charged with animal abuse or something like that. They're nothing more then the government's lackeys who only care about doing their job, wether someone is innocent or not. And once in a while they're not afraid to break some laws themselves (when nobody is watching them).[/quote]

I wouldn't say that....Maybe some but not all are like that. A women at a dog park had a GSD that was police dog that was abused by her owner and ended going to jail. So she has a new owner.

Titanics Captain
Welcome Aboard

Oh [censored], an iceburg!

Nickname(s): Titanics Captain
Pride Points: 5

Return to The Den