Massive School Shooting at an Elementary School

Massive School Shooting at an Elementary School

Postby WildSimba » December 14th, 2012, 10:09 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... t/1769367/

What kind of sick person would shoot up a class of kindergardeners? :(
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Re: Massive School Shooting at an Elementary School

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 14th, 2012, 10:15 pm

Just heard about this from Buffy. It's absolutely sickening. People like that man are the lowest scum of humanity. Not only did he shoot and kill 26 people, he shots kids, and his own mother. I hope wherever he is now, he is suffering. My prayers go out to the families of the dead =/

Edit - Correction, 27 people. =/
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Jiirani » December 14th, 2012, 10:18 pm

This is all over tumblr. 18 were children, and most of them kindergarten age I believe?
There was also a mass stabbing in a village in China. Today has been a horrendous day.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Regulus » December 14th, 2012, 10:40 pm

Way to go, America. Let's show the world how great of a country we are.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Woeler » December 14th, 2012, 10:47 pm

Again? Jesus Christ, something is terribly wrong over there.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Buffy » December 14th, 2012, 11:01 pm

They're saying that 20 of them were children now.

Gosh, this breaks my heart. I can't believe someone could do this. Ugh...
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby DGFone » December 14th, 2012, 11:03 pm

[quote="Buffy"]They're saying that 20 of them were children now.

Gosh, this breaks my heart. I can't believe someone could do this. Ugh...[/quote]

Who said that the one who did it was a human being?
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 14th, 2012, 11:03 pm

[quote="Woeler"]Again? Jesus Christ, something is terribly wrong over there.[/quote]

It seems more likely that something is terribly wrong with the heads of certain people over there.

-

Oh well, I guess it's just another ''day'' in the U.S. Who knows tomorrow some retard might do the same again, only at a diffrent place. It's already bad enough that alot of children got killed this time.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Woeler » December 14th, 2012, 11:05 pm

[quote="DGFone"][quote="Buffy"]They're saying that 20 of them were children now.

Gosh, this breaks my heart. I can't believe someone could do this. Ugh...[/quote]

Who said that the one who did it was a human being?[/quote]
Spoiler: show
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby Regulus » December 14th, 2012, 11:19 pm

I must admit that it is odd that it's mostly only young adult males who do this sort of stuff. Almost always. Perhaps we men aren't as logical, rational, and reasonable as we think we are?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Next

Return to The Den