Political Compass Test

Political Compass Test

Postby Panda-chan » March 25th, 2012, 11:18 pm

>>>TAKE QUIZ!<<<

This is something pretty cool I found on the interwebs. It's a short quiz that approximates your position on a political spectrum. Although it's not completely accurate, I thought it was thorough and much less biased than some of the other quizzes out there. :P If you want you can post your results and describe how accurate you think they were. These were mine:

Economic Left/Right: -5.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.44

So according to this thing I come pretty close to Gandhi! :D Though I'm surprised that I'm apparently more liberal than I thought 0.o

Btw I would advise people to read the homepage first because it's pretty in depth. ^^
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Re: Political Compass Test

Postby Regulus » March 25th, 2012, 11:46 pm

I did this last year, and while I don't remember my exact results, I scored very close to Gandhi.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby FlipMode » March 25th, 2012, 11:50 pm

FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Tabby » March 26th, 2012, 3:24 am

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.15

Well, just what I expected, I'm leftist by nature ^^

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Noah » March 26th, 2012, 4:11 am

^We're the same on the Economic Left/Right Scale, but pretty different on the Social Libertarian/Authoritarian Scale.

Makes sense, I'm normally a pretty conforming guy, especially in real life. I don't argue with decisions as much as I should, which is a trait I admire about you LxL.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Woeler » March 26th, 2012, 8:57 am

It can not be compared to our european system because we have more parties, secularity etc.
In the Dutch one I scored in the middle of the purple area, but the American right and the Dutch right differ a lot.
Attachments
pcgraphpng.png
pcgraphpng.png (2.72 KiB) Viewed 6840 times
Last edited by Woeler on March 26th, 2012, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby KopsTheTerminator » March 26th, 2012, 9:16 am

Economic Left/Right: -8.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.74

Quite accurate really.
Last edited by KopsTheTerminator on June 19th, 2012, 8:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Regulus » March 26th, 2012, 12:09 pm

lol, this is kinda weird. I didn't expect us all to score in the green area, except for Noah. Come to the green side; we've got cookies. :P
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Ozy » March 26th, 2012, 8:57 pm

I got pretty far into Libertarian left, yet I still haven't picked an official party to join. I'd rather be a wildcard.

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby Misiziri » March 26th, 2012, 9:05 pm

Odd you posted this, I took the quiz in school. I'd say I'm more of an Independent, but I scored mostly in the middle of the green section, if I recall correctly.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Next

Return to The Den