Conspiracy Theories?

Conspiracy Theories?

Postby Arani » November 28th, 2011, 1:57 am

Do any of y'all believe in any of the conspiracy's that have been brought up in America/other countries? Which ones and why?

I believe in the 9/11 towers, the Pentagon, and global warming conspiracies mostly because everything that the government is telling us about them just doesn't add up what so ever. For example, at the 9/11 world trade centers, in the official reports it was stated that none of the 4 black boxes could be found. How could these big, bright Orange boxes not be found when the workers were going through the debris with such fine tools that they were able to find bone fraggments the size of finger nail shavings? Seriously, these boxes are pretty much indestructable. The odds of not finding them is almost zero! There has never been a situation in history that the black boxes could not be found. They found black boxes in the middle of the Ocean for god's sake! There are just way to many things that don't add up. I can give much more evidence about this, and the other two, if anyone needs convincing. :P

I've pretty much stopped believing in what the american government is telling us. Many, many things that they say just do not add up. Please don't think I'm crazy, this is just my opinion! So, what do you guys think? ^^
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Re: Conspiracy Theories?

Postby Misiziri » November 28th, 2011, 2:05 am

I have no idea, sometimes I don't know what to believe and I won't get much evidence that isn't biased in some way. I just disregard it unless it's some major event. Although I'm about 85% certain 9/11 wasn't a conspiracy, but feel free to think what you like.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Question » November 28th, 2011, 6:51 am

Nope. Nada.
I know a guy who thinks 9/11 is a conspiracy, he did a powerpoint over it. It was intresting.
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby DGFone » November 28th, 2011, 7:13 am

[quote="Arani"]
I believe in the 9/11 towers, the Pentagon, and global warming conspiracies mostly because everything that the government is telling us about them just doesn't add up what so ever. For example, at the 9/11 world trade centers, in the official reports it was stated that none of the 4 black boxes could be found. How could these big, bright Orange boxes not be found when the workers were going through the debris with such fine tools that they were able to find bone fraggments the size of finger nail shavings? Seriously, these boxes are pretty much indestructable. The odds of not finding them is almost zero! There has never been a situation in history that the black boxes could not be found. They found black boxes in the middle of the Ocean for god's sake! There are just way to many things that don't add up. I can give much more evidence about this, and the other two, if anyone needs convincing. :P

I've pretty much stopped believing in what the american government is telling us. Many, many things that they say just do not add up. Please don't think I'm crazy, this is just my opinion! So, what do you guys think? ^^[/quote]

Yeah, I'm going to need convincing. The biggest error in this statement is that black boxes are near invincible. They aren't. All they are are recording equipment in a thick metal box. They are, in fact, very, very breakable. The metal case can stay intact, but the recording equipment inside is regular stuff. Don't expect miracles from these things.

And I simply find that all conspiracy theories that I came across are all failures of science and logic. You think what the government tells us is wrong? Compared to conspiracy theories, our government might as well be run by Jesus, who never lies. I'm not saying that official reports are completely correct, but that conspiracy theories are much worse, many times failing even basic principles.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Arani » November 28th, 2011, 8:14 am

Ok, here's my evidence:

1) The black boxes are designed to withstand plane crashes and such. These things are made out of titanium usually. Many scientists and experts on this stuff say that the black boxes are pretty much indestructible. They have to surive through crashes and such so that the government known what really happened. Never in history has a black box not been recovered, no matter if the tape was destroyed or not. It's designed to withstand almost anything. Even if the tapes were destroyed, the boxes would be found, no question about that. So why would the government say that they weren't recovered at all?

2) How do you explain the collapse of Tower #7? It was never hit by a plane, but it went down the exact same way the towers did.

The Pentegon:

1) Why would the FBI confiscate all video of the incident and not release it to the public to prove that a plane hit the Pentegon? And the only tape they did release never showed anything hit the Pentegon, only the explosion.

2) It is phisically impossible to fly a jet moving that fast into such a low building. Especially since the hijackers weren't fully trained pilots. Many pilots are raising their BS flags. It would be almost impossible for such an inexpirienced piolet to fly such a large jet at the speeds it was going at into the pentegon. Some of the best pilots tried, and failed. The plane was going at 575 MPH. A bowing 757 can't withstand those speeds. The outsides and wings would have ripped off long before that. Even if the 757 jet did manage to survive those speeds, it wouldn't have been able to stay level with the lawn and hit the pentegon without crashing beforehand at that speed. Also, the nose of the jet wouldn't be able to cause as much damage that was caused without breaking up and disintigrating. And, there were no remenents of a plane or luggage at the scene. There were know engine holes from the engines of the 757 either, which would be seen in other crashes.

For both instances: NORAD was on a Stand Down that day, even after the World Trade Centers had been hit.

This is what I have discovered so far. If you don't believe me, that's fine. This is just what I have found.
Arani

Postby DGFone » November 28th, 2011, 8:51 am

^ This is what you found. This is also what you should have done your research on. Let me disprove (almost) all of your arguments.

1) The case may be made out of Titanium, but the Gs in a crash will still wreck havoc on the insides, no matter how strong the case is. There are plenty of cases where the recordings inside the black boxes were damaged upon impact (look up a few Seconds From Disaster videos, those generally have failed black boxes) and yes, there are even cases where the boxes were never found.

2) Tower 7 - If you saw videos of the main towers collapsing (which you should have), then you would see that the debris from the falling towers covered a large area. So it's a no brainier that some of the very hot material from the main towers hit building seven, ignitable fires. Add an insufficient sprinkler system, and the fires spread in building 7, getting to the point where they weaken the structural support of tower 7, and just like the main towers, collapsed on itself. The main towers fell when their supports failed from the heat, and tower 7 fell for the same reason, but not the same cause.

3) IT'S THE PENTAGON. Only one of the most top secret building in THE WORLD. Do you honestly think that the government will release footage of the pentagon? As them about Area 51 first. That's only an airbase.

4) The attackers were most definitely trainer pilots. They trained in southern Florida (Huffman Aviation School) in the year 2000, and there is physical evidence (records) of that.
757 - The cruising speed of a 757 is 458 knots. This is 527 MPH. The Velocity Never Exceed is about 50 knots more than a cruising speed, so that is 508 knots. A plane can go faster than the VNE, but it is not safe to do so. Even still, 508 knots is 585 MPH - faster than your 575 MPH. In other words, the 757 was going slower than the speed at which it is rated as unsafe - but can structurally go faster.
When you are planning to smash into a building, you don't really care about safety anyways, so you don't really care about the VNE anyways.

The 757 did in fact crash into the ground before hitting the Pentagon. The wings clipped the ground (and power poles before that), meaning they were already breaking into the body when the plane hit - no engine hols. And yes, the plane did break up and disintegrate after impact, but parts of it were found (so there were remenents).

The 757 was full of aviation fuel to maximize the damage. All the burning fuel melted most of the plane, and all of the luggage.

NORAD - It did react to 9/11. Keep in mind a few things: first, the first signs of trouble came from the actual attacks. The hijackers killed the radio and transponder in the planes. So no one was able to contact them to find out that anything was wrong, and you don't scramble fighters when a plane loses its radio.

Fighters - they were scrambled. Over the East Coast. Full of people. I bet you never heard a fighter aircraft up close: THEY ARE LOUD. there is a reason why the fighters were told to fly slowly - there are people and property below them that can get hurt or damaged if the fighters break the sound barrier.

So yes, I just gave reasons why all of the conspiracy theories don't hold ground.

Like I said before: If you read it, GO AND RESEARCH IT. Crunch some numbers if you have to.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Arani » November 28th, 2011, 11:44 pm

I did reaserch all of this stuff, but aperently I wasn't on very good websites. I understand what your saying, and I do admit you have disproven many of my statements, but I'm still standing with my opinions. You have yours, I have mine. my opinions might change as I research more about it anyway. Lol thx for trying to disprove these btw, gives me more to look up later. :) :P I'm going to try and find websites that actually have real info on them this time, because it seems that the information I was given doesn't hold any substance.

And plz don't assume someone didn't do their reaserch. Just because they got something wrong or said something you don't agree with does not mean that they didn't do their reaserch. There are a lot of bad websites out there, alright? ^^
Arani

Postby FlipMode » December 1st, 2011, 11:24 am

I dot not believe in conspiracy theories, because the clue is in the name, they are theories.
The 9/11 ones etc are all garbage, members of terrorist organisations have already admitted their involvement, or are you saying the government hired these people to pretend, and be submitted to interrogations? I doubt it tbh. They did admit to knowing the 9/11 attacks were coming at some point though, if I remember correctly.

Quite simply put, I do not understand why people can not just go on the facts that we are given. Terrorism did exist before 9/11 and America was a target for the groups, why is it so hard to believe? lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 10th, 2012, 4:27 am

I do believe some conspiracy theories, but not all like the ''inside job'' of 9/11. some people even blame jews for the twin towers collapse. some people think even jews want to take over the world. RUBBISH. this are not the kind of things I believe. they were muslims, not jews.

but now, lets move on. I believe there is a cult called ''illuminati'' wo are descendands from centuries old leaders dating back to ancient babylon and Egypt. no wonder why is there a piramid on the back of the american dollar??? and their occult rituals may even be still secretly practiced today, look up Alex Jones and the dark secrets inside Bohemian Grove. The Illuminati controll the media, hollywood, manipulate the world and will attempt to do everything they can to controll the world. they keep most of the world population ignorant by force-feeding us with lies. also, they even want depopulation. strange stones in Georgia say: ''Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.'' the illuminati are also satanists who are involved in witchcraft and all kind of dark things. have you even noticed the american politicians, and even obama and george bush themselves, performing the satanic hand-signs? throughout the new world order, they wanna unite the world into ONE country and ONE world government, and eliminate all those who are a threat to them. do I sound crazy? definately, but look up John Todd. he was part of this secret cult, but had enough guts to step out of it and expose them. they even have secret concentration camps in america called ''fema camps''. look it up if you dont believe me. it's not sure what they will be used for, but I think enemies of the state, and those who resist the new world order will be locked up in there and probally killed, because the u.s government also secretly has millions of body coffins ready in case of a huge ammount of dying people.

project blue beam: a possible plan by the illuminati and governments. they will be faking a second comming of Christ, with holograms and all kind of high-tech effects in the sky to make it look like Jesus Christ has returned. this will be done to fool people (especially christians!!!) and unite every relegion, race, and culture into ONE. I've noticed this maybe will be accompanied by so-called aliens and UFO's which I think are nothing more but demons in disguise posing as ''angels of light'' or ''ascended masters'' claiming to come to help us. most UFO's are also made by the governments, and the other type of UFO's such as ''light orbs'' seen in the sky, are evil spirits in the heavenly realms.

note: this is just my view. I am still not sure wether all of this what I said is true, but I won't completely rebuke it so I'll be READY for it in case something like this will happen.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby wolfishgirl » February 10th, 2012, 9:30 pm

honestly I'm not so sure about conspiracy theories. Yes the government doesn't tell us everything, they would be crazy to. But here's a question to get you all thinking, how did we figure out that there is no air in outer space. breathable air. (air is classified as a mixture of gases that includes hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen. Yes there are various particles in outer space of those, but so spread apart that they are not classified as air.) What is your theories on it? and if anyone actually does know please fill me in. thanks.
Spoiler: show
Married to vish

adopted daughter werewolfgrrly

adopted sister: unikels

adopted brother: Tora

Melonie's Aunt

Thank you Rogue and Sophie for the graphics.

friends list are in the spoiler, check out if you're good enough to be one. :D

Nicholas
Nukascar1
Arani
Biomac 92
Buffy
Libre
Banana
WildSimba
TheLionPrince
VitanisMate
TheRoguePrince
Regulus
SimbaNalaScarZira123
Vish
Kuna
Unikels
OuRaion
Moka
werewolfgrrly
Tora
Juliette
James
KristinaKiara
Aina
DGFone
SharpLionson
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Next

Return to The Den