Twisted Metal (18+)

Twisted Metal (18+)

Postby FlipMode » January 19th, 2012, 10:50 pm

This game is going to be sooooo fun! however I will say, I am going to make this OP a spoiler. The premise of Twisted Metal is quite a disturbing one, some of the characters have really deranged back stories, and the game tells them in stunning live action HD... So yeah just thought I would put that out there!

Spoiler: show
Twisted Metal is a vehicular combat game, if I would describe it as anything, think burnout games, add some incredibly messed up stories and characters, a ton more destruction, weapons on the vehicles and a bit of transformers for good measure... yep that is it.

But really, if you have not played this before, this series is stupidly fun! So if you know what is good for you, please take a look at the game when it launches on Feb 14th. (Ironic that a game so deranged would be out on that day)

Here is a look at what you can expect from character "Dollface" and some game play! <3 She is a recurring character in the series, different story every time but basically the mask always ends up stuck to the face of her in some gruesome way and she tries to enter Twisted Metal so she can wish for her freedom. (winner of the competition gets a wish granted, usually it backfires)

http://twistedmetal.com/
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Twisted Metal (18+)

Postby Regulus » January 19th, 2012, 10:59 pm

Long Live TM2!

Overall, it seems a bit darker than I would like it to be, although I'm hoping the multiplayer will be great. That's what really matters.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby FlipMode » January 19th, 2012, 11:02 pm

lol yeah can not wait to play it online with people from here (you lol).
Yeah I was surprised how dark it was too, but then I also went back and looked at the older games, and quite frankly they really did not look that far behind in terms of shock value... Especially TM Black
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » January 19th, 2012, 11:08 pm

I love Twisted Metal. And this game looks absolutely fantastic. Think I might end up having to buy it.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Regulus » January 19th, 2012, 11:21 pm

I never played TM: Black. :P

Actually, I take that back. I think I remember playing a demo for it, or something like that, once.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » January 19th, 2012, 11:24 pm

I used to black Twisted Metal: Black a lot. lol :P
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Ultra Fox » January 20th, 2012, 3:47 am

Never played the originals, but it looks pretty interesting and fun.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby KingKivuli » January 20th, 2012, 5:04 am

it looks like carmageddon (omg love that game) meets death race thats epic
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby FlipMode » January 31st, 2012, 1:40 am

Demo is out this week... Today actually I believe! This better be good, if its not I will kill somebody for wasting so much potential.
FlipMode

Postby Regulus » February 1st, 2012, 7:31 pm

^ Downloading it now :)
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Next

Return to The Den