Sleep paralysis?

Re: Sleep paralysis?

Postby Miharuka » February 11th, 2012, 10:21 pm

Is it true that you can see your own body when this happens?
I know I made a topic about this before, but this kind of doesn't sounds like a lot different, so.. xD
Ohyeah Astral Projection or something that's called.

I am pretty sure it haves to do something with this.

I never had sleep paralysis though. I wouldn't like to have it either..
I've readen about Astral Projection and it sounds really scary to me..
To be our of your body. o_o'' or just not able to move it.
I have sleep with eyes open once though, but I don't think that haves anything to do with it. xD
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 11th, 2012, 10:39 pm

[quote="Miharuka"]Is it true that you can see your own body when this happens?
I know I made a topic about this before, but this kind of doesn't sounds like a lot different, so.. xD
Ohyeah Astral Projection or something that's called.

I am pretty sure it haves to do something with this.

I never had sleep paralysis though. I wouldn't like to have it either..
I've readen about Astral Projection and it sounds really scary to me..
To be our of your body. o_o'' or just not able to move it.[/quote]

during sleep paralysis it's quite unusual to be out of your body. usally you're just petrified and may notice an evil presence or seeing weird things like shadow figueres, and you may even feel something sitting on your chest and trying to strangle you. but yes, it's from the same category like the astral projection.

the events where you see your own body are also known as O.O.B.E (out of body experiences) which may be a weird case of lucid dreaming. but I'm not sure if your soul is really out of your body, because O.O.B.E's are much diffrent then N.D.E's (near death experiences) were someone also sees himself out of his or her body, but actually takes a glimpse of what is waiting for him/her in the afterlife, unlike with O.O.B.E's which has nothing to do with an afterlife.

and I dont wanna experience one of these neither XD I'm glad it didn't happen to me so far.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Miharuka » February 11th, 2012, 10:49 pm

Brr, would be creepy.
I mean those shadow figures? I wouldn't like to see that. D8

Hmm.. it could be possible its a sort of dream then indeed when you see your own body.
But thats still weird because most of the time your in your own body in dreams. O: (well I sometimes arent, actually.. but still.. xD)
Ugh, it sounds so scary. D:
I would freak out I think if it would happen to me. xD
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 11th, 2012, 11:03 pm

[quote="Miharuka"]Brr, would be creepy.
I mean those shadow figures? I wouldn't like to see that. D8

Hmm.. it could be possible its a sort of dream then indeed when you see your own body.
But thats still weird because most of the time your in your own body in dreams. O: (well I sometimes arent, actually.. but still.. xD)
Ugh, it sounds so scary. D:
I would freak out I think if it would happen to me. xD[/quote]

well, near death experiences can also be VERY scary. maybe even scarier then both lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis.
SlayerOfLight

Postby Ozy » February 12th, 2012, 5:02 am

I've seen shadow ppl when I was awake before. That and sleep paralysis I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Utterl.y terrifying stuff

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 12th, 2012, 5:50 am

[quote="Ozy"]I've seen shadow ppl when I was awake before. That and sleep paralysis I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Utterl.y terrifying stuff[/quote]

it amazes me how many people on this forum have been through this. I dare to conclude that it isn't rare at all.

and in case it happens again to you, pray to Yahushua (Jesus) either by words or thoughts, and tell the ''shadow people'' to leave you alone in the name of Yahushua. because you may not notice it, but that name is EXTREMELY powerfull and wields many authorities.
SlayerOfLight

Postby Ozy » February 12th, 2012, 6:28 am

Oh I know. That's exactly what I did too. Strangely enough I didn't fear it, even tnough I was alone at the time.

Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 15th, 2012, 12:57 am

[quote="Ozy"]Oh I know. That's exactly what I did too. Strangely enough I didn't fear it, even tnough I was alone at the time.[/quote]

that's the spirit, fear should never be our master. when you get to know Yahushua (Jesus), you'll won't have to fear sleep paralysis anymore.

and we are never alone ;)
SlayerOfLight

Postby Ozy » February 15th, 2012, 1:13 am

Absolutely lol and even so, it still startles me when it happens haha

Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Postby KopaLeo » March 11th, 2012, 4:44 pm

I'm not sure 'bout this, but I'll report a very unusual dreaming experience I've had.

I was fighting a death fight with some guy. I was not totally lucid dreaming, but I partly knew that I could control the outcome of the fight. For I fought the fight using reverse and slow-motion, like playing a VCR, several times until I had the best move. I didn't consciously control it when I slow down things or reverse time for 1 second, it felt like instinct.

BTW, I don't think prayer works, but sometimes I pray to Ahieu when I'm too scared.
"The more we find out about the universe, the more meaningless it all seems...... The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy."
——Steven Weinberg
KopaLeo
Ex Ungue Leonem

What is the meaning of my food's life?

Nickname(s): Kopa, Professor, Wise Guy
Pride Points: 4

Previous

Return to The Den