[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Cousins [private with Adofo] — My Lion King Forum

Cousins [private with Adofo]

Re: Cousins [private with Adofo]

Postby Kipekee » July 28th, 2015, 6:45 pm

Zango was utterly confused. Enbiach was utterly annoyed. Nokoli smiled.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » July 28th, 2015, 6:54 pm

Shadow: Kids....I know things have been changing lately.....and there is one thing I'm worried about. .....I feel like maybe we're...or maybe even just I'm pushing you kids away! ........Ugh....this is hard to explain! ......Look....I'm just.....scared that.....you kids don't love your dads anymore. ......Or....just me....
Roht: What?!
He said sounding shocked and looking guilty. He didn't know what but he didn't want one of his fathers thinking he hates them
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » July 28th, 2015, 7:32 pm

Enbiach frowned. "Of course I love you dad. I just honestly don't want to be in this literal hellhole!!"
Nokoli started licking his biological father's mane. "It's not like that at all dad!"
Zango purred, proud of his cubs.

Zavok was warning his cubs one last time to be on their best behavior. Kipekee was walking to the den she shared with her mate to go take a nap. After one last warning glance, Zavok trotted over to the sleeping body of his lover and put his tail over her like a blanket.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » July 28th, 2015, 7:52 pm

A single tear ran from Shadows eye as he smiled and went up to each of his cubs for a nuzzle and a lick. His mate and cubs are everything to him.
Shadow: I love you, kids! ...Let's go find us a place to sleep!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » July 28th, 2015, 7:58 pm

They all nodded in agreement.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » July 28th, 2015, 11:11 pm

Shadow: Come on. I'm getting tired.
He said with a ywan

(Sorry. I may drop in and out of replying because I now officially have a summer cold)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » July 29th, 2015, 12:07 am

(Kay, hope you feel better.)

Zango licked his mate sleepily.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » July 29th, 2015, 4:04 am

Shadow: Night kids!
He leaned over to his mate to whisper
Shadow: ...Good night handsome!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » July 29th, 2015, 4:20 pm

Zango purred quietly. "Goodnight cutiekinz."

The next day, it was eerily quiet. Zavok and Kipekee were on top of their den watching the sunrise together. Zeena was the only other one that was awake.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » July 30th, 2015, 6:32 am

Shadow began to arise to the weird silence. Everything was so quiet. Not even wind was blowing. He's familiar with this as he's lived here but he almost forgot how it was like to it sound almost like you had gone deaf instead of it just being so quiet.

Shadow: Hey, Zango! Wake up!
He said quietly so his cubs wouldn't hear as he nuzzled his mate
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying