[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Growing Up in the Pridelands — My Lion King Forum

Growing Up in the Pridelands

Re: Growing Up in the Pridelands

Postby Adofo » July 11th, 2015, 7:31 pm

Zazu: I still worry that this thing is dangerous. But if the worst should happen I guess he could just become another meal if necessary.
Rafiki: Aww don't say that about this little one! He's precious and you know it!
Zazu: Well.....I guess I can give you that. But sire, if this thing really goes bad, what should we do?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby lionobsession » July 13th, 2015, 7:59 am

Mufasa: Hmm... There's always exile, but this baby is too young to survive on its own. Besides, if we raise him as part of our family at this age, he won't be able to learn any nasty habits from the people he came from, isn't that right Rafiki?
lionobsession

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby Adofo » July 13th, 2015, 4:09 pm

Zazu: Wh-...Sire! Are you saying you want to adopt this boy?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby lionobsession » July 15th, 2015, 7:13 am

Mufasa: Well he needs someone to look after him, doesn't he. The poor thing is helpless. And I'm sure Simba would love having a brother to grow up with him!
lionobsession

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » July 15th, 2015, 5:34 pm

Rafiki: Well you'd better ask Sarabi first! But I'm sure she'll love the idea!
They soon came back to the rest of the pride with everyone waiting.
Sarabi: Mufasa, what did you find? What was that thing?
It was then she and the others noticed a little hairless thing on his back.
Sarabi: Mufasa? What is that?
She looked at it curiously while still holding her newborn in her arms. She actually thought he looked really cute.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby lionobsession » July 16th, 2015, 9:30 pm

Mufasa: This is what we found. There was a huge wreckage and this little thing was inside. His parents weren't to be seen. I think he is a human, from all the tales Ahadi told, and I think he would make a lovely brother for Simba. What do you think?
lionobsession

Postby Adofo » July 16th, 2015, 9:37 pm

Sarabi: You wish to adopt him?!
Rafiki picked the little guy up and placed him by Sarabi and her newborn. He slowly crawled to her and the two young boys stared at each other with wonder. Soon they were touching each other as if trying to figure out what they were. They were smiling and laughing as they were playing with one another.
Sarabi: .....You know what? ...I think that's a wonderful idea, Mufasa! Look at them! They love each other already!
She picked the boy up by his little light blue shirt and laid him in her arms right up beside the little Simba.
Sarabi: I guess we'll have to name him! .....What about........Adofo? It's strong but also sounds caring.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby lionobsession » July 19th, 2015, 3:19 pm

Mufasa: Adofo... I'm not sure Sarabi.
He looked at the baby next to Simba and leant down next to him, put his mouth close to its little head and whispered Adofo. The baby twisted around, giggled and pit his small hands on Mufasa's nose.
Mufasa: Well, he seems to like it so Adofo it is!
lionobsession

Postby Adofo » July 19th, 2015, 6:17 pm

Sarabi: Our little Adofo and Simba!
She rested her head bewtween her sons and purred as she slowly rubbed her head between them.
Sarabi: ...Mufasa? .....Thank you for gifting us with these two precious little gifts!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby lionobsession » July 22nd, 2015, 8:32 am

Mufasa: you're welcome, my love
He also bent down and nuzzled his little family.
lionobsession

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying