[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Growing Up in the Pridelands — My Lion King Forum

Growing Up in the Pridelands

Growing Up in the Pridelands

Postby Adofo » May 6th, 2015, 5:37 am

The sun has just risen. And Rafiki has made it to Priderock. He greeted his friend, the great King, Mufasa, with a hug before he turned to the newborn prince. After marking his forehead, the mandrill took the prince and presented him to the Pridelands for all to see! As he walked back to hand the cub back to his parents, a noise came from the sky. In the distance a big metal bird came down from the sky. Before the animals of the land could ever really react, the bird nearly hits the top of Priderock but luckliy misses. It then hit the ground behind with a loud crash. The animals start to calm down and Rafiki hands the prince back over to his mother.
Zazu: What was that?!?!!
Rafiki: Mufasa! We should really go and look at what that thing was!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Re: Growing Up in the Pridelands

Postby lionobsession » July 3rd, 2015, 8:13 am

Mufasa: Sarabi, stay here and look after Simba. I need to see what's happening.
He turned and ran out of Pride Rock, followed closely by Rafiki and Zazu. Soon they came to a massive plane wreckage. Mufasa had never seen anything like this before and it scared him a little, however, his fear left him when a cry came from the back of the wreckage.
Mufasa: Come, to the back of the wreckage.
All three ran to the position where the crying came from.
Mufasa: Now search for a young cub.
lionobsession

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby Adofo » July 3rd, 2015, 3:04 pm

Soon after, Rafiki saw something partially covered up by a cloth. and it was moving. He carefully lifted it up and underneath was a strange little hairless ape like creature.
Rafiki: Come! I believe I found it!
The little ape stopped crying and looked up to see the old monkey staring down at him, with the lion and bird coming closer.
Zazu landed on top of the thing that he was sitting in and looked down at the young creature.
Zazu: What do you suppose it is?!
The little guys gaze then locked onto the great King, Mufasa. He looked at him with wonder and amazement.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby lionobsession » July 4th, 2015, 8:47 am

Mufasa: Although I've never seen one before in my life, this is a human. My father told me tales of apes with hair only on their head, using the fur from others to stay warm.
Mufasa thought back to what Ahadi said. It seemed so long ago.
Mufasa: My father told me they were brilliant hunters, even hunting lions, but this one doesn't look fearsome. He's just a cub! Listen to his cries. Let's take him back to Pride Rock.
lionobsession

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » July 4th, 2015, 5:38 pm

Zazu: BUT SIRE!!! What if he's trying to fool us?!
The little human boy smiled at the mighty lion a reached his arms out, wanting to touch his muzzle. But alas, he was too far away
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby lionobsession » July 6th, 2015, 8:19 am

Mufasa crept closer to the baby and inspected him.
Mufasa: He has no claws and no teeth, how can he hurt us?
lionobsession

Postby Adofo » July 6th, 2015, 8:34 am

Finally the little human was able to touch him. He grabbed his muzzle and lovingly rubbed his face against it.
Rafiki: I think he likes you, Mufasa!
The little human snuggled against the kings face as he was making happy little noises
Zazu: He could be try to trick us! He may be extremely dangerous!
The little human boy kissed Mufasa's nose and continued to snuggle him
Rafiki: Does that look like something that is extremely dangerous to you?!
Adofo: ...Da-.....da-.....dada!!!
Zazu: Did he just call you, Dada?!?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby lionobsession » July 9th, 2015, 8:24 am

Mufasa smiled.
Mufasa: I think he did. Come on Zazu, he's not dangerous at all. Let's take him back to Pride Rock
Mufasa watched as Rafiki picked up the baby and started walked to Pride Rock. The baby kept turning around and looking at him and making the funny, gurgling, happy noises. Mufasa just kept smiling.
lionobsession

Postby Adofo » July 9th, 2015, 9:52 am

Rafiki stopped for a moment as he saw how much intrest Mufasa was to the little boy.
Rafiki: Mufasa? Would you by any chance want to carry the little human on your back? I can be close and make sure he doesn't fall!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby lionobsession » July 11th, 2015, 8:19 am

Mufasa: Oh, yes please Rafiki. I'm sure the little one would love that!
Rafiki lifted the baby and out him onto Mufasa's back. Soon Mufasa felt the small hands grip his mane and he knew he could set off again.
Mufasa: I wonder what the others will make of him?
lionobsession

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying