[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private w/ Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private w/ Adofo

Re: Private w/ Adofo

Postby Iri » July 9th, 2015, 1:19 am

"How jealous I am," Chaltuu muttered with a light scoff and a roll of her eyes. She knew she was being unsympathetic, but she had never been one to listen to sob stories. Her thoughts returned to her sisters, like they always did. Kapuki had never wanted cubs of her own, but that didn't stop her from being the motherly type. Although she was quiet and sometimes a bit moody, Kapuki practically raised her two younger sisters and did a good job doing so. She wasn't the best huntress out there, but was skilled enough and managed to feed two extra mouths, keep two bellies full. Shujaa and Ua practically clung to each other like burrs, with Shujaa looking after the youngest sister while Kapuki was scrounging about for food.

[Just curious, has Kiara been born yet?]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » July 9th, 2015, 9:49 am

(Yes and Kopa is between cub and teen. While Kiara is the same age as in LK2 as a cub)

Adofo:Haha......yeah.....
He said in a teasing manner. As he could clearly tell she wasn't serious
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » July 9th, 2015, 10:20 am

Considering Chaltuu's negative experiences with fathers- whether the one she was raised by or her biological one- and parents in general, she wasn't very trusting of those who claimed to be motherly or fatherly figures, other than Kapuki. They was also the reason she didn't ever want cubs. She thought they were annoying, chattery and just more mouths to feed, not to mention simply disliking them, but she felt like she wouldn't be a decent mother either. Shujaa and Ua were exceptions in her perspective, as they didn't act obnoxious or bratty. Her lack of social skills and very moody, aggressive nature wasn't like Kapuki's gentle but stern and quiet one. She hobbled along, flicking her ears to pick up sounds. Occasionally she heard birds or crickets chirping, or leaves rustling in a light breeze. She lifted her muzzle towards the air and inhaled softly, not picking up any stranger lion scents.

[Oh. In my headcanon Kiara is older but whatever. ^^]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 9th, 2015, 9:11 pm

(Hey...i had the weirdest dream last night! I dreamed that Mufasa hadn't actually died. He was just knocked out. And when Scar had the hyenas take his body away, it was soon found by humans and he was taken to a zoo to be healed. And while Chaltuu and Adofo are still making their way to priderock, Adofo is taking a bath in the river when all of the sudden, Mufasa appears. They had released him back into the wild. But he was a little paranoid that it was some kind of trick. So he ended up tackling Adofo. Not knowing who he is. And Adofo notices right away its his dad, but Mufasa wasn't as sure as he was. He was thinking it may be some kind of trick the humans came up with for one reason or another. And so he decides to join them to get back home and Adofo is trying to prove he IS Adofo. And then he believes him and they have a big, touching, father son moment. You think we could add that in? There are more details but I'm on my phone, about to take a nap from getting off work and I don't want to go into full detail right now. But I swear, once you'd hear all of it, it would seem a lot more plausible. ....So....can we?)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 9th, 2015, 10:39 pm

[Meh... I don't really like the idea that Mufasa had survived the fall. The idea that he was "just knocked out" is illogical- he was chucked off of a relatively high cliff and trampled by multiple wildebeest. There's no way he survived that.]

Satisfied with the walk being silent, Chaltuu tried to walk ahead, although she didn't get very far with her leg. She hoped it would heal soon, although at the very least, it didn't hurt too much. She sighed and debliberately crushed a small beetle crawling along her path, before lifting her paw and rasping her long tongue over it. She hated being injured, although she knew moping or moaning about it would solve nothing- not that she did, but dwelling on the accident wouldn't magically heal her wound. She paused at a riverbank and bent her head down to lap up some of the water. Curse her fur, for sticking out like the sorest of paws against grass, curse it for being so thick and allowing her to easily overheat.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 10th, 2015, 2:30 am

(kinda figured)

Adofo: Hey? ....You alright? .....You look hot.
She was obviously looking warmer as the heat was rising fast
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 10th, 2015, 2:47 am

[Sorry. ^^']

With a cross grunt and an irritated roll of her eyes, she looked over her shoulder at him and shot him a glare. "I'm fine," she snapped. She didn't need someone looking after her. Come to think of it, she wasn't quite sure why she even allowed Adofo to accompany her, but there was no turning back now. Her fur was just weirdly long and scruffy, that was all. Granted, it wouldn't hurt her to smooth it out every now and again, but the fact that it was disheveled didn't have much to do with her overheating easily. It was mostly just her long and thick coat. She eyed the long blade that he had suspiciously. If he tried to cut her fur off she'd probably attempt to amputate one of his limbs with her teeth, or at least threaten to.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 10th, 2015, 2:52 am

(s'alright)

Adofo: Okay. Alright. .......But if ever do get too hot, I can trim your fur for you. That's all I'm saying. He didn't really like offering help to her just for the reason that she always gets mad at him when he offers to do anything at all for her.

(Sorry I'm not typing much. I'm tired, and have had kinda a bad day. Alarm broke so I was late for work, got cut in the face, felt sick all day. so just.....blech)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 10th, 2015, 3:01 am

[It's okay. We've all got our off-days. But why does he offer to help her if he knows she's going to react negatively? That's like saying "I know you hate cats, but have a cat for your birthday!"]

Scoffing lightly, Chaltuu responded, "No, thank you. I don't need you chopping my fur." Her long, curved claws hooked on some damp moss and she flung it back into the water, before straightening and continuing on her journey. Somehow the idea of confronting Dhakiya's murderer seemed further away now. Perhaps she would have to accept the fact that she was not likely to ever catch the one who had killed Dhakiya. There was an entire savanna and she didn't even know who the perpetrator was, or what he or she looked like. She huffed and stared at the bright blue sky, her eyes narrowed grumpily. She hated travelling during the day. Not only because it was easy for her to feel stuffy and overheated, but because it was difficult for her to hunt anything while the sun was up and shining.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 10th, 2015, 3:16 am

(Cuz he's just trying to be nice. Common courtesy. Also, has Chaltuu SEEN her friends body? Cuz if she hasn't then I thought of a littler plot twist you might like)

Adofo: Understood.
He continued leading them, hopefully closer to his home.

(Also, i know Mufasa is dead. I was just going from the concept that, other than having a few messed up whiskers, he looked totally fine. Seriously, i just recently noticed how little damage is shown on him. I mean, he fell like eight stories high and was trampled. For falling, his body should look busted up. Broken legs, head, neck and probably even his chest would be visibly broken. And also from falling that high onto solid rock like ground, there should be a LOT of blood(yes i know, its a disney movie. Just judging from realism standpoint) and also, he'd NEVER be in a position where it looks like he's laying down taking a nap. His limps would be pointed in different directions, head would be twisted to some wierd angle also his eyes would be open even just a little. And none of that is counting in the stampede damage. That's all just from a tall fall. With the stampede, he'd look even more of in a crazy position from them running over him and smacking him around everywhere. And with their sharp hooves, there'd be a lot of open cuts and since probably a lot of them straight up stepped on him, he'd look flatter than usual at least in some places on his body. And I'm not complaining at all! I'm just saying, when you think about it, he doesn't look dead at all considering how he died. He should looked somewhat like roadkill that had been there for about a week. But all we get is him laying on his side, eyes shut and a few whiskers a little messed up. And i don't think even all of them got messed up. Like one or two were fine. Just a little weird realistic standpoint)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying