[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private w/ Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private w/ Adofo

Re: Private w/ Adofo

Postby Iri » May 24th, 2015, 3:19 pm

"No, but I'm not afraid to show her that I'm stronger than she is," Chaltuu growled. "And that I'm a terrible enemy to have." She lifted her head, at the moment not caring if she was just as bad as her father, even though deep down she hoped she wasn't... And yet, even deeper down, she knew the reason why she had been so cross and nasty with her sisters... She had wanted to stay solitary, so she was aggressive towards them. In doing so, she had hoped to drive them off, and she had succeeded. She did not want to make amends with her siblings, not after their initial departure. She wanted to be forgotten by them, but she knew with her attitude it wouldn't happen...

"Likewise," Kapuki spat, turning around and beginning to pad away. Shujaa sneaked one last glance over her shoulder, her view partially blocked by the tiny bundle of fur she called her sister, and waved her paw a little bit in farewell. Whether Chaltuu had been a grump or not, they were still family, if only half-sisters. That meant something to her.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » May 24th, 2015, 6:28 pm

Adofo paused for a moment, then he ran after the small groou.
Adofo: Wait! Wait!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » May 24th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Looking over her shoulder and pausing reluctantly in her tracks, Kapuki bared her teeth slightly and spat, "What?" Didn't he get the hint that she wanted to leave and never see Chaltuu or him ever again for the rest of her life? But no, he just had to run after them, didn't he? She had a small feeling she knew what he was about to say, but she wasn't positive, so she didn't say anything. She growled at him, clearly indicating that she didn't want him coming near her or her two younger sisters. Her claws unsheathed and she kneaded at the soft soil beneath her paws. To be honest, she didn't care what he had to say, but she had a hunch that he would keep chasing after her and pestering her if she didn't halt. Glaring at him with the same coldness and dislike she had given Chaltuu, she waited for his response, curling her lip with irritation.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » May 25th, 2015, 5:46 am

Adofo: Look.....I know what its like. Being full of hate. For years I kept it inside. Everywhere I went, others looked down on me...hated me...or thought I'd be delicious. .....I know we don't have the same anger.....but I know how it feels to be so mad that you just want to destroy everything around you. .....But you can't let it consume you! I mean.....it's obvious you love your little sisters. And I don't know what has happened between you two.....but just like them...you share an unbreakable bond with Chaltuu. And I'm sure you two must have had some sort of happy times together. .....I know what ever happened must have hurt you two.....but do you really want to throw away one of the only people closest to your heart? .....I don't know what happened to you both.....but I'm sure you both wish you could both put all of that nonsense behind you. ...Am I right?

(Can I make this weird and make a little chaos and let Adofo say that she looks cute?)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » May 25th, 2015, 2:31 pm

[No.]

"No, you're not right," Kapuki sneered. She spat at him, hunched her shoulders, and continued to plod away from him, prepared to lash out if he tried to stop her again. No matter what he said, she didn't give an aardwolf tail how "tragic" his past was- her own life hadn't been the easiest, but she never went around sharing it with every lion she met. And he wasn't correct about what he said. She had wanted to mend her broken bond with Chaltuu... However, Chaltuu had clearly not wanted the same thing, and Kapuki had finally given up.

The mahogany-hued lioness limped after Adofo and Kapuki, watching the purple-eyed lioness leave with her sisters perched on her back. "Leave her alone," she growled brusquely. "She's not going to listen to you. Stubborn thing she is... And besides, she doesn't want me back in her life. And that's fine. I don't want her back in mine." This time, she hoped that she would never see any of her three younger sisters ever again. Turning and trudging in the opposite direction of her siblings, she huffed as a breeze ruffled her long, disheveled fur. She needed to get back on track and find Dhakiya's killer. She didn't care how long it took.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » May 25th, 2015, 3:19 pm

(Dang)

Adofo was a little disappointed with how the two sisters were so cold to eachother. He'd never seen something like this before. But he just stayed quiet and just followed Chaltuu. He wondered if it was a good idea to bring her back home with him. But since he was so caring, he still wanted to give her a chance.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » May 25th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Chaltuu glanced over her shoulder and halted, seeing as Kapuki herself had stopped and was looking at the ruddy lioness. There was neither warmth or coldness in her expression, but she dipped her head in a respectful nod. Though she hesitated, Chaltuu as well gave a small but noticeable inclination of her head. Though she knew they were leaving on bad terms, perhaps Kapuki one day could just forget about her elder sister's entire existence. The reddish-brown female watched Kapuki stride far off, her two little sisters perched securely on her back, until she was nothing more than a speck. Kapuki would be a better motherly figure than Uangaze could have ever been, even if she was simply their older sister. She was patient and protective of them... Continuing along the rough trail, Chaltuu stared straight ahead, a harsh, firm scowl on her face.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » May 25th, 2015, 3:46 pm

Adofo smiled at seeing the two still being somewhat respectful towards eachother
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » May 31st, 2015, 1:50 am

"What're you smiling at?" Chaltuu grumbled, casting her cold gaze up toward the sky and shaking her head irritably. She hoped that this time, she really would never see her sister again. As cold and heartless as it might be, she simply wanted solitude, and she had no desire to travel with painful reminders of her own mistakes and regrets. While none of her sisters were responsible for any of it, all they seemed to really do was bring back memories of her old pride, and how harsh and terrible survival was there. After all, after Uangaze's mother Farai had passed away, there had been nothing more than a very brief mourning for her death and disposing of her carcass, no one even bothering to attempt to bury it. She couldn't imagine things being any different after Dhakiya's murder. With a huff she trekked onward, wincing whenever she had to put pressure on her leg for just a little bit. She hoped it would heal soon- she didn't want to spend ages hobbling around on it.

[So sorry for the late post. I was honestly just feeling very down and I had no motivation to RP.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » May 31st, 2015, 1:54 am

(You okay?)

Adofo: I saw what you two did! You both dipped your heads at each other! .....Even after all that.....she's still your little sister.....and you showed even just a little bit of respect for her!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying