[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras Lonely Life. — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras Lonely Life.

Goth Kiaras Lonely Life.

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 19th, 2015, 2:35 am

(scene starts at Rafikis Tree at sundown) Rafiki is saying goodbye to Kiara after she had a lesson with him
Kiara: Goodbye Rafiki, I am might be busy with the pride but I will come tomorrow if I can
Rafiki: Ok Kiara, see you later, bye

Kiara leaves Rafikis Tree and heads for home with a down and tired look on her face, all this stuff she has learned from Rafiki is worn her out, and she was far from being done with her lessons on Queenship and the science of the Circle of Life. Well its what she wanted and this is what she needs to be a good Queen someday. She decided to forget about lessons and start thinking if she wants to eat something and or bring something for her small Pride. She thought at first, "am I hungry enough to hunt" she gave it some thought "yes I am hungry, time for a hunt" She made a left toward the hunting grounds where the herds were. The sun was setting and it was getting dark. Perfect hunting conditions. Once Kiara reached the hunting grounds, she looked around for herds to start planning an attack. She saw a small group of Giraffe in the distance feeding on acacias which where too tall to hunt unless she was with a bigger pride to hunt with. Then she herd a snort and there she saw a warthog digging in the dirt."perfect, good thing Pumbaa is not around" she started stalking up to it. Making her way quietly towards the warthog without a sound. It was getting darker which worked in her favor. Kiara had a good feeling about this one. She made sure to ignore other distractions and also checked the ground in front of her paws was clear. As she got closer, she revealed her claws ready for the chase. She was focused. She then pushed from the earth and the warthog looked back and ran as soon as she saw her coming. Kiara knew this warthog was a little too late, she tripped it and it fell and she went for the throat and used her body to keep it from struggling. She waited for the animal to stop breathing. Kiara proud of her self took her kill and headed for Pride Rock. "I hope my friends will be happy with a good warthog tonight" she thought. She approached Pride Rock on its right side. She saw Vitani at the top, her best friend.

Vitani: hey girly, how was Rafikis?.....oh you brought home warthog, cool sounds good.
As Kiara got to the top with the warthog, she set it down "hey Vitani, where are the others"
Vitani: oh their around.
KIara: yeah but where?, I have to let them know I got food
Vitani: I'm sure they will figure it out once they come to the den and see it, Ill take it in for you.
Kiara: Thanks
Vitani took the dead warthog to the den
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Goth Kiaras Lonely Life.

Postby Kipekee » April 19th, 2015, 3:03 am

(Don't play my character please :I)

Vitani set the prey item down and smiled. "You've gotten better at hunting."
Mbali stalked forward, sniffing the warthog and cringing slightly.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Gandor the great » April 19th, 2015, 1:52 pm

*a young lion in black and gold comes wondering about*
Gandor the great

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Gandor
Pride Points: 5

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 19th, 2015, 4:43 pm

Kiara:Awh Gandor there you are, so I brought warthog, Vitani took it in to the den
gothprincesskiara

Postby Adofo » April 20th, 2015, 2:01 am

Adofo was lazily napping inside the den while Tua was just stepping outside.
Tua: Hey! What's going on?!
He said with a smile
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 20th, 2015, 3:56 am

Kiara: oh hey Tua, did you notice I brought the warthog? I hope so cause I'm going to eat and get to sleep, im really tired (she said passing him)
gothprincesskiara

Postby Adofo » April 20th, 2015, 4:35 am

Tua: Okay! Your uncle's in there sleeping. I think he's having a lazy day today!
He said with a smirk

(Adofo's her adopted uncle just fyi)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Gandor the great » April 20th, 2015, 11:52 am

a warthog for a snack?
Gandor the great

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 20th, 2015, 12:57 pm

Kiara: Yep, enjoy, I'm going to grab a leg, eat and then sleep, see you all in the morning, cant wait to know what tomorrow will bring. Well goodnight.(she said yawning, going inside the den all sleepy eyed)
gothprincesskiara

Postby Gandor the great » April 20th, 2015, 2:28 pm

Sleep well then Kiara...I'm gonna stay up a little (watches the stars)
Gandor the great

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying