[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras Lonely Life. — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras Lonely Life.

Re: Goth Kiaras Lonely Life.

Postby Adofo » May 4th, 2015, 5:06 am

Adofo: Well.....I preferably don't want her to be exiled. I want to work this all out. And plus....she may hate me.....but she's still our aunt. And I love her.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 4th, 2015, 10:47 am

Simba: You both are right, and I will get this settled.
GK: I have Zazu spy on her

They all got back to Pride Rock and Simba made the roar across the land that told everyone the King was back.

(The End)

Ending note to all Role Players-
I want to thank you for a wonderful story, though it didn't go as my title had said but, I'm now just getting the hang of role play here. and you are all wonderful talented role players. I have never been able to get this far in role playing before. And now im even more excited to start again a new. I realize that now I have more freedom to role play here compared to where I came from. skies the limit on how far my role playing will go. I am glade I got to know you all better through this story and I look forward to role playing with you all more. Now if there has been any problem questions or comments regarding how this story went or how I role play or any suggestions on my role play style, please give me a PM, thanks again. Good luck on finals (hugs to my friends)
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Kipekee » May 4th, 2015, 4:05 pm

<3 Always a pleasure my fellow gothika!
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying