[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Snowtipped Pride - A Private RP with Adofo — My Lion King Forum

The Snowtipped Pride - A Private RP with Adofo

Re: The Snowtipped Pride - A Private RP with Adofo

Postby Labatis » March 26th, 2015, 4:13 am

Doing as he was told, Ganiru climbed onto the massive lion, watching as Memka followed after them.
Last edited by Labatis on March 26th, 2015, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » March 26th, 2015, 6:33 am

Mala: You excited about being a prince, son?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Labatis » March 26th, 2015, 5:47 pm

Ganiru nodded. "Yeah! People will bow to the mighty Ganiru!" He laughed, quickly standing up tall. He kept his ears perked, his chest puffed out, and faced forward with a serious face to make it look like he was a king.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » March 27th, 2015, 12:39 am

Mala: Perfect! You remind me of me at your age! Plus you must get all your handsome genes from me!
He joked
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » March 27th, 2015, 3:11 am

Ganiru smiled at that thought. Although he'd never be the birth son of Mala and Memka, being told that he was a reminder of his father was a nice thought. Not to mention the handsome genes. "I bet I do! No wonder you and mom got together! You're irresistible, just like I will be one day!"
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » March 27th, 2015, 3:13 am

Mala: Do we have the best son ever or what?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » March 27th, 2015, 3:23 am

Memka nodded, chuckling in the background. She had been focusing on the rest of the pride while following the two.

"I am the toughest, strongest, bravest, er.. smartest, and bestest cub ever!" Ganiru bragged, knowing the majority of the things he listed, if not all, weren't even true.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » March 27th, 2015, 3:26 am

Mala: You sure are! Hey...how about we head to our special spot first? Its where me and your mother always go to be alone!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » March 27th, 2015, 3:42 am

Memka smiled, looking down at her paws as she walked, remembering when they ventured to that area for the first time. She glanced back to where Mala and Ganiru were, saying, "That sounds like a great idea!"

Ganiru grinned. "Yeah! Where is it?"
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » March 27th, 2015, 5:09 am

Mala: Not too far from here!
After a few minutes, they came to a cave hidden among the rocks.
Mala: This is it!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying