[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Re: Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Postby Labatis » March 26th, 2015, 5:28 pm

Angus searched the herd, noticing none of them were old or injured. Their best chance was to stay downwind and watch the back of the herd for any who were close to straying. "Keep an eye on the back of the herd. The first to grow slightly behind is the one we'll go for." He instructed, already eyeing the back carefully.

(Quick question: Aren't okapis solitary..?)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 26th, 2015, 5:35 pm

(Actually, I don't know! :P )

Kamaria nodded, watching the herd.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » March 26th, 2015, 5:43 pm

Angus leaned forward, his eyes locked onto a specific okapi. It had stopped momentarily to groom its muzzle with its tongue. Gross.. Angus thought to himself, wrinkling his nose in disgust. His ears perked, crawling forward a little more. "That one." He whispered over to Kamaria.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 26th, 2015, 5:48 pm

Kamaria nodded, then she tensed up, ready to pounce.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » March 26th, 2015, 6:02 pm

Angus watched the creature a while longer until it began to sprint back to the herd. If they didn't move now, it'll get away. With a growl, Angus lunged forward, running in the direction of the herd to prevent it from fleeing to them.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 26th, 2015, 6:09 pm

Kamaria followed suite, closing in on the okapi. "I got you now," she whispered, before she pounced and grabbed the okapi.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » March 26th, 2015, 6:35 pm

Angus huffed, noticing the rest of the herd had galloped away. He spun around, targeting the chest part of the okapi. It was already shrieking because of Kamaria's attack, so it was backing up in attempt to keep itself from falling. Angus pounced, unable to cling onto it. Instead, he landed a blow that was deep enough to drop blood.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 26th, 2015, 6:37 pm

Kamaria smiled at Angus, then she pulled the okapi with her to the ground, causing her to groan slightly when the okapi landed on her. Then, after she got up, she held onto the prey's neck, ignoring all of its kicks at her, waiting for it to die.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » March 26th, 2015, 6:46 pm

Angus flinched when the two landed on the ground, but soon continued with the attack. Since Kamaria had the neck part controlled, he went to another sensitive part of the animal. Although the stomach was a lot more sensitive on felines, it would still inflict great pain. Angus rushed over to the stomach, tearing at it with his claws and teeth.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 26th, 2015, 6:48 pm

Kamaria smelled blood, and she knew that Angus was taking care of the stomach. So she bit down harder on the neck, almost snapping the prey's neck.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying