[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Re: Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Postby Labatis » March 26th, 2015, 6:55 pm

Angus heard a disturbing snap, followed by a deafening shriek. With its neck practically broken off as well as its stomach torn open, the only breaths that were left were hoarse, meaning it was definitely going to die within the next few moments.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 26th, 2015, 7:00 pm

When Kamaria heard the final breath of the okapi left its body, she let go of its neck and backed up, breathing heavily.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » March 26th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Angus backed up, looking over at Kamaria. "You alright?" He asked, standing himself up. They'd finally finished hunting, which was a relief. There wasn't much more to focus on other than bringing it back and checking to see if she was okay.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 27th, 2015, 12:50 pm

"Yeah, just a little bruised up, but other than that, I'm fine." Kamaria said, giving Angus a half-smile.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » March 28th, 2015, 3:33 am

Angus nodded, returning the smile for a brief moment. "We ought to be headed towards the pride. Unless they caught the scent of the kills, they believe we've been spending all of this time hunting down one thing." He wasn't rushing his words, nor was he purposely being formal. It was true that they should hurry back, for the king might be worried for Kamaria.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 30th, 2015, 2:16 pm

Kamaria sighed, then she said, "Okay then, let's go home." Then she picked up their kill and carried it back.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » March 30th, 2015, 3:15 pm

Angus nodded, leaning down to help carry the kill back to the pride. As the two walked, he found the two gazelles they caught had been picked on by a couple of vultures. Fortunately, the vultures didn't leave much of a hole in the gazelle, still making it useful towards the pride.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 30th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Kamaria growled and then she put down the okapi, and then she charged at the vultures, saying, "Get out of here! This is not yours! Now beat it before I chew you to pieces!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » March 30th, 2015, 3:22 pm

The vultures squawked and lifted up their feathers defensively. However, they knew they couldn't take down a lioness, so they flew off, landing in nearby trees in case another carcass was abandoned.

Angus rolled his eyes, believing that vultures weren't that big of a deal. If it bothered the pride so much, just walking over to bring the carcass closer would chase the cowards off. However, it was still amusing to watch what she did.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 30th, 2015, 3:24 pm

Kamaria laughed a little, then she looked at Angus and said, "So, ready to feed the pride?" Then she picked up the two gazelles and started to walk off.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying