[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - How to be Happy (private - Adofo) — My Lion King Forum

How to be Happy (private - Adofo)

Re: How to be Happy (private - Adofo)

Postby Adofo » April 15th, 2015, 2:03 am

Shadow: Let me help you.
Charlulu: No, son. ...I wanna do this myself.
He slowly walked forward, sniffing the air as he went to find his daughter. He managed to finally make it without even stumbling. He then laid down and snuggled with his daughter.
Charlulu: ...Hey, baby....can daddy have a kiss?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » April 15th, 2015, 2:05 am

Zavok rolled his eyes, even though this intruding male was his mate's biological father. Kipekee licked her father's cheek. "I haven't talked to you since this all started."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » April 15th, 2015, 2:07 am

Charlulu: .........I've really missed you! ..........I cried for days when you all left! .....I was so scared that.......something happened to you.....or maybe even I did something wrong
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 15th, 2015, 2:10 am

Kipekee laughed. "If anything, it was my fault. For not realizing I deserved better than what I was getting."
"Damn right you did." Zavok muttered.
Kipekee glared at him, but she said nothing. Sighing, she glanced back at her father. "So... did mom throw a tantrum when I didn't come back?"
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » April 15th, 2015, 2:16 am

Charlulu: No.......she was crushed. ......She was so upset you left. She looked everywhere for you, day and night. But everytime she came back...it was always in tears. SHe said she was a failure.....at being a mother and not being able to find you. ......I know you and her didn't get along most of the time........she still loves you........a lot more than you know!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 15th, 2015, 2:20 am

Kipekee sighed. "She's so oblivious. Asking the same question six times. I'm glad she didn't find me, because she would drag me back even if she had to knock me unconscious. By the way, tell her I'm not leaving this place. Ever. As long as Zavok is here, I am."
Zavok grinned, his tail swaying.

Just then, Myaka, Zango, and Cecilia burst in. Myaka ran up to Kipekee and nuzzled her. "I thought you were dead!"
"Ugh. I might as well be." Kipekee snapped.
Zavok rose to his paws. "And you must be her mother."
"You must be Zavok." Myaka growled.
The demon king looked at her the way a predator would look at his prey.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » April 15th, 2015, 2:56 am

Charlulu: STOP IT! Both of you!!!! Why can't you two just get along?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 15th, 2015, 2:58 am

Zavok grabbed Kipekee and held her close. "Because she's mine!"
Myaka hissed. "She doesn't belong to anyone!"
"F*** off, mom!" Kipekee screeched.
Zavok kissed her cheek. "That's my girl..."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » April 15th, 2015, 2:59 am

Charlulu: STOP IT!!!! ENOUGH!!!!!! THIS ENDS NOW!!!! YOU TWO MAKE UP THIS SECOND!!!!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 15th, 2015, 3:01 am

Myaka looked at Zavok. "You! What have you done with my child!?"
Zavok held Kipekee tighter. "All I'm doing is simply loving her."
"And that's what's making her crazy!" Myaka growled.
"Mom, if you think you can take me away from him, guess again." Kipekee rolled her eyes. "Zavok, you're poking me."
"Sorry, not really." He purred. "Can you at least get out of my den? Kiki needs her space."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying