[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Is Happiness Possible (Private RP- VM and Adofo) — My Lion King Forum

Is Happiness Possible (Private RP- VM and Adofo)

Re: Is Happiness Possible (Private RP- VM and Adofo)

Postby VitanisMate » February 10th, 2015, 8:33 am

(It's all good)

Fara took a moment to recover before she quickly laughed hysterically, "HAHAHA! Geez how pathetic." She quickly left him there as she wandered off toward that male lion.

Simba saw Nala at the waterhole and approached her, "Nala let's try to not remember the bad things of the past. Let's remember the good things about Kopa." Suddenly out of the blue a young lion quickly approached them.

Vitani snapped at her brother, "It doesn't matter who I'm talking about, I was just asking a question!" She sighed and said, "Zira killed him, she killed my only friend and I can never forgive her for that."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Adofo » February 10th, 2015, 8:40 am

Tua ran out in front of her and stopped her in her tracks before the lion saw them. "Okay! First you hit on me and then when I tell you my feelings, you laugh in my face?! Look, the only reason I've protected you and stuck with you this whole time is because I'm in love with you! You tell me what you really feel about me, or I'm gone!"

Nala looked over and saw through her tears a lion. "Who....who is that? I can't tell."

Kovu sat down and pulled in his sister for a hug. "I know you miss him. But you are wrong about one thing. ...He's not your only friend. .....You're my friend too! My best friend!"
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby VitanisMate » February 10th, 2015, 8:48 am

However Tua was quickly interrupted as a large male lion approached him and knocked him over, "Out of my way egg!" However he stopped as he saw the female and quickly did a wolf whistle, "Who are you?" Fara glared at him however the male quickly said, "Little matter now. I am going to a land full of food and water called Pride Rock and killing any lion that crosses my path." With that statement Fara quickly lost her anger towards him and smiled at him. The male quickly flirted to her, "Unlike him over there I'm a real lion!"

===

Simba quickly said, "I don't know." As the strange lion approached Simba asked, "Who are you?"

===

Vitani smiled but quickly shoved her brother away, "Okay now go on back to your mate Mr. Softie."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » February 10th, 2015, 8:53 am

Tua quickly shoved the lion and watched him slide across the ground. "Back off! This ones mine! And if you're going to insult me, say it to my face! Now get out of here before I use your head for a chew toy!"

"Dad.....don't you recognize me?!"

Kovu pounced on his sister and pinned her to the ground "make me!" He said with a grin
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby VitanisMate » February 10th, 2015, 8:58 am

Fara quickly glared at Tua, "Mine?! Excuse me! I'm not anyone's!" The male lion quickly grew angry as Tua did that and suddenly out of no where used his paw with enough force across Tua's mouth it made him see stars. Fara quickly laughed and said, "You said something about stealing and hurting other lions?" The evil lion quickly smiled, "Why yes I plan on doing such a thing at Pride Rock." Fara smiled, "I would love to help you. As for Tua he can carry us around on this journey..." she joked.

===

Simba quickly looked in amazement, "K...Ko...Kopa?"

===

Vitani however refused to take part in any games and just sighed and walked away from him.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Adofo » February 10th, 2015, 9:06 am

(Kovu?!)

Tua got back up and rammed the lion back down. He pinned him down and started extending his claws into his neck. He almost extended them enough to come very close to puncturing his throat. "You move, you die!!! Let me get one thing clear for you! She isn't hooking up with you! I've waited too long to let you take what I've been waiting for! Now leave or I'll kill you!! YOU GOT THAT?!?!?!!" He was absolutly blinded with rage. He'd never been so angry before.

"It's Kopa, Dad! It's really me!"

"Tani!! ...come on....I'm just trying to cheer you up!"
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby VitanisMate » February 10th, 2015, 5:13 pm

(Ha sorry I was tired last night)

The evil lion quickly grinned as he said, "You think that young lioness would care for an old fart like you?!" Fara however quickly pushed Tua out of the way and looked at the evil lion, "Pardon him. Anyway I will help you steal and hurt those lions at Pride Rock." The evil lion smiled, "Good and in so doing we will be the most evil lions ever." Both he and Fara started to laugh at that with a sinister laugh.

Simba looked at Nala and said, "Nala am I...dreaming?" he shook his head not sure if that was his son yet or a hallucination.

Vitani sighed, "I'm fine Kovu, I just need some time alone."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Adofo » February 10th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Tua slashed at the male and cut deep into his arm. "You want evil?! I'll show you evil!"

Nala stood there with her mouth hanging open. "........Kopa?!" The young lion stepped closer. "Hi, mom!"

"Well....okay." He returned to his mate and told her of his sisters sadness. "She's upset about your brother. ......She really liked him."
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby VitanisMate » February 10th, 2015, 6:35 pm

The evil lion quickly yelled, "What's the matter with you fool?! I'm trying to think of a plan to hurt these lions at Pride Rock!" This time Fara went up to Tua and quickly smacked him across the face with her paw. She quickly said, "Ignore the oaf. Anyway of course we should pretend we are goody two-shoes so we can get close to their food and water."

===

Simba couldn't hold back anymore as he quickly hugged his son. "I thought Zira killed you!"

===

Kiara sighed, "It was before we met Kovu. Zira was still a part of our pride. All I know is she killed my brother and that is why my father banished her."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Adofo » February 11th, 2015, 12:11 am

"You're the matter with me! Fara, do you remember the last guy that tried to join us? He almost cut your throat open just for the fun of it! If you plan on staying with us, you'll have to prove your worth! And I'm only going to say this once so listen! Stay! Away! From! Fara! You touch her ONCE...I'll kill you on the spot! No if's and's or but's! You're already on my nerves. Don't think I won't eat you for food instead!"

Nala joined her mate as their son embraced them. "Mom.....Dad.......I missed you so much!" "We missed you too!"

"He was a good guy."
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying