[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Is Happiness Possible (Private RP- VM and Adofo) — My Lion King Forum

Is Happiness Possible (Private RP- VM and Adofo)

Is Happiness Possible (Private RP- VM and Adofo)

Postby VitanisMate » February 10th, 2015, 6:44 am

Kopa- Adofo

Simba- VM

Kovu- Adofo

Nala- Adofo

Kiara- VM

Vitani- VM

Fara- VM

Tua- Adofo

===

In the harsh African savannah the rays of the sun quickly shone on a lioness' body as she looked at the shadow of her partner. "Tua, there is no food or water around here. Why don't you make yourself useful you useless oaf and find a pride of lions we can steal from. And don't come up with any more hair-brained schemes doing it!" She shot a glare at her male counterpart as she quickly scoured the lands for any signs of other life. "I guess as usual I have to be the brains around here..." she muttered to her male counterpart. "Tua remind me why you are leading us again?" she said in sarcasm to mock him.

===

Simba quickly returned from patrolling the boundaries of the Pride Lands as he quickly smiled at his mate Nala. "Luckily there was no sign of intruders Nala, but what Rafiki told me yesterday has me worried. He said that a group of lions would come here and threaten us, even try to kill us. I can't let that happen." He quickly retired from his serious tone as he had a melancholy mood towards his mate, "Nala I dreamed about Kopa last night..."

===

Kiara was done talking to some other lionesses and quickly noticed her mate Kovu was asleep. She quickly padded over and nudged him to wake him up. "Kovu how do you expect to protect me from danger if you are always sleeping?" His sister Vitani was not amused by Kiara's flirty behavior and said in a cold tone, "Oh please be quiet Kiara! I have to constantly listen to you two lovebirds flirt every day and it makes me sick!" Suddenly she had a vision of seeing a young cub in the Outlands when she was a cub. She asked him his name and he told her Kopa. His mother however would never allow a Pridelander to be with her. Zira made sure to get rid of Kopa that very day, or so she thought...
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Re: Is Happiness Possible (Private RP- VM and Adofo)

Postby Adofo » February 10th, 2015, 7:00 am

Tua turned to his companion and returned the glare. "You know we don't have to steal from a pride! If you'd be little nicer, then we wouldn't get run off every time someone sees us!" He looked around and saw nothing for miles. "And I'm leading us because every time you lead, you do something stupid and get us into more trouble!"

Nala looked down at the rock she laid upon. "......Kopa.......what did you dream about?"

Kovu half opened his eyes and yawned. "Haven't you ever heard of beauty sleep?! If I'm so handsome, strong and good looking, then nothing would dare come near us! But if I don't get my beauty sleep, I'll look tired, slow and messy." He grinned as he laid his head back down on his paws.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby VitanisMate » February 10th, 2015, 7:07 am

Fara again glared and said, "You're leading us because you're a numbskull! You're not a lion! You're soft and weak and I will not tolerate that!" She quickly brushed past him as she said, "Oh yeah you're ugly too." She ignored him for the moment and quickly noticed lion tracks. "Look over here! There's an adult male lion! Let's follow the tracks so we may steal his food and water!"

===

Simba paused as he said, "I dreamed Kopa was still alive. It was as if Zira didn't kill Kopa and we were all reunited..."

==

Vitani again growled at Kovu as she looked at her brother and said, "Oh do shut up with the flirting already." Again her memories returned as she saw the young cub introduce himself. She kept wondering why her mind kept going back to this Kopa. She shook her head quickly but the memory returned. Vitani couldn't help but like this daydream as she remembered her and Kopa playing together before Zira caught them. She quickly muttered, "Damn you mother for killing a poor, innocent cub..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » February 10th, 2015, 7:15 am

Tua rolled his eyes and walked up beside her. "Those are tracks?! I couldn't tell because I'm so dumb and stupid! OH! And ugly! Can't forget that, can we?!" He said, overloading with sarcasm. "And this time, we don't steal ANYTHING! That's why everyone runs us off! Cuz you go stealing and then we get run off! Some of the prides that actually let us stay, until you started taking stuff, actually offered me to stay with them! But I turned them down because I couldn't let you go off on your own! Who knows why?! I know I don't."

Nala started to cry at the thought of losing her baby boy. "Oh Simba.....I miss him so much! He never did anything wrong! ...I just wish I could hold him one more time!"

Kovu finally stood up and walked over to his slightly older sister. "You know, you don't have to sit and watch just to complain!"
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby VitanisMate » February 10th, 2015, 7:26 am

Fara quickly relented as she suddenly brushed her tail and paw up against his side, "You know I don't thank you enough for getting me out of trouble do I? Well darling get me out of trouble by getting food from this lion and I will make it worth it for you."

Simba sighed, "I know Nala. At least I know for sure he is now in peace and harmony with the Great Kings of the Past."

Vitani quickly shot back at him with sarcasm, "You know you can get out of my face this instant or else!" However she sighed and said, "Fine I'll go!" She quickly walked away as Kiara looked at Kovu, "Kovu Vitani has been acting strange recently. Do you know what is going on?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Adofo » February 10th, 2015, 7:39 am

He raised an eyebrow. "Meaning......?"

Nala got up and snuggled her head into her mates mane. "i just want our little boy back"

Kovu turned to his mate. "i don't know. She may still be upset about our mother. I mean...she did flatout say that she'd die too! And Vitani basically worshiped our mother. She may just...be having a hard time letting it go." He looked down at the ground. "You think I should go and talk to her?"
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby VitanisMate » February 10th, 2015, 7:48 am

Fara quickly shot him a seductive glance as she said, "I think you know..."

Simba paused, "Kopa lives on all around us. We only have to know where to see him."

Kiara quickly nodded her head as she told Kovu, "Yes."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Adofo » February 10th, 2015, 8:01 am

"I thought you said I was ugly and blah blah blah."

Nala looked at her mate with tears in her eyes. "That's not what I mean!!!" She sprinted off outside and down the side of Priderock. Leaving a trail of tears behind her.

Kovu went after his sister and slowly approached her. "Vitani.....are you okay?"
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby VitanisMate » February 10th, 2015, 8:09 am

Fara quickly said, "Well naturally if you want the male lion to kill me well then I will die if you can't protect me."

Simba quickly said, "NALA!" however it was already too late to stop her. He quickly looked around and saw Kopa's favorite rock to sit on as a cub before sighing and leaving the den himself.

Vitani quickly glared at him, "YES! Now will you leave me alone!" She quickly paused however as she said, "Kovu, do you remember how Zira didn't want us to play with Pridelanders?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Adofo » February 10th, 2015, 8:24 am

Tua looked at the ground. "Okay! You want to hear it?! Fine! I'm in love with you!" He looked away shyly

Nala ran down to the waterhole. She remembered having to teach Kopa how to swim there.

".....You're talking about Kopa....aren't you?"

(Sorry im not writing much. I have to take sleep meds and it kinda limits my thoughts. Speaking of thoughts, this is kinda like another RP i've done! It had Adofo walking around remembering his nephew(Kopa) and suddenly a lion came walking up to him.(Kopa))
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying