[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP [TheWhistlerify] — My Lion King Forum

Private RP [TheWhistlerify]

Re: Private RP [TheWhistlerify]

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 1:28 am

"Don't think that," Yegath said gently. "You're not slowing me down, nor are you slowing anyone down. It's fine. So long as we keep up enough that the pride knows we're with them, we're okay." She paused for a brief moment. "Besides, you can't help that you got burned." After all, it had never exactly been Muroki's decision to get injured. And if, along the way, she found some herbs, it could speed up the healing process of his burns.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 31st, 2014, 1:41 am

"I just..." Muroki sighed. "I can't believe he's gone... He was more than just my leader..." It sure wasn't easy to cope with so many things at once; Gyasi's death, the shock from the fire, the loss of their home... "I didn't know what to think back there..." The stress was so much that he just had to talk to someone about it. "I was so worried about Marini, and you..." He cleared his throat. "I mean, you know, everyone..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 1:44 am

Yegath flushed, but it quickly faded. "I- we," she hasted to correct herself, "were all worried about you too. Me and Yegath and Marini thought you..." She couldn't bring herself to say "had died". "And I can't believe it either... about Gyasi, I mean... I mean, this all just feels so surreal. It's like I just want to wake up from this nightmare." Everything seemed like a disaster.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 31st, 2014, 1:52 am

Muroki slowly nodded his head. "Yeah, I did take long to show up..." he said, doing his best not think about his moments of running helplessly through the fire. That was one of the scariest experiences in his life. "I know what you mean..." Gyasi, their home, the fire itself... It really did almost feel too bad to be true. "B-but at least we're together; the rest of their pride..." He hated thinking about it that way, but things could have turned out a lot worse than just one casualty...
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 1:57 am

"Yeah, I guess so," Yegath said. "I was worried sick about you- whether you were okay." Of course, she didn't blame Muroki, but it had been dreadful, waiting for him, worrying that he might not even arrive. But she supposed it was no use lamenting on it- he had burns and she intended to help them heal, but no lasting, permanent damage had been done.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 31st, 2014, 2:07 am

Muroki said nothing else. He'd expected as much. One of the many things that passed through his mind during those dreadful moments were the concern for the safety of those he cared about as well as the fact that they were probably just as worried sick about him. "The only thing I could do was run from it..." he eventually muttered. "I wanted to maybe scout around a little more; perhaps I would have ran into you or somebody else who needed help... The fire didn't really let me, I had no choice..." Maybe he'd passed closely to Gyasi without realizing it...
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 2:10 am

"We were already out of range of the fire," Yegath assured him. "And by that time, almost all of the pride had been evacuated." She lifted her head slightly and saw the waterhole roughly twenty meters away. "We're almost to the waterhole. You think it might be a good idea to maybe get some water on your burns?" she suggested.

[Sorry, I know lions obviously don't have a metric system, but... eh.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 31st, 2014, 2:20 am

Truth be told, while Muroki had suggested they went to the waterhole for a very important reason, he was actually more looking forward to dipping his entire body, especially his paws, in some cool water. True, drinking water was far more crucial so it wasn't the best example of keeping priorities, but he really needed this... "I was thinking the exact same thing." he said, smiling at Yegath for a brief moment. Her being there with him was certainly helping him feel better. With all the other lionesses drinking, Muroki slowly made his way into the waterhole with Yegath's help, wincing at first before letting out a sigh of relief as the stinging sensation began to slowly ease. Surely he had at least a few minutes until everybody rested and had their fill of water. That sounded nice.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 2:25 am

Yegath dipped her head to the water and started to lap some of it up, relishing the feel of the cool liquid going down her throat. Though she hadn't been stuck in the fire nor inhaled excessive smoke- she knew she was lucky- her mouth had felt awfully dry. After everyone had rested for a few minutes and drank enough water to keep them hydrated until they could stop at another source of water, Karama called, "Come on. We should get going."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 31st, 2014, 2:33 am

A part of Muroki was disappointed that they had to leave, for he knew the water's effect on his burns would most likely disappear entirely in a few minutes, but he was also aware of what a hurry they were in. They had water where they were but no prey. Whatever prey animals had survived the fire, they wouldn't stay in a place where they had no grass to eat. The pride was going to need to find a new home that would offer them both food and water. There was no telling how long that would take. Not wanting to delay everyone, the young lion made his way out of the waterhole as quickly as he could.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying