[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP [TheWhistlerify] — My Lion King Forum

Private RP [TheWhistlerify]

Re: Private RP [TheWhistlerify]

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 2:35 am

Yegath waited at the water's edge. "Do you need any support? I mean..." She blushed awkwardly. "Well... you get it." She didn't want Muroki to think she was babying him, but she didn't want to make it seem like she assumed he was better just because his burns had gotten temporarily relieved and walk off without offering to help him.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 31st, 2014, 2:39 am

Muroki was actually hoping Yegath would offer him her assistance again, even if he could see Marini constantly looking at him to make sure he was alright. She seemed to chuckle to herself as Yegath asked him once more if he needed help, causing his cheeks to heat up a little as well. Good thing he could pretend his blushing was just another pair of burns, one for each cheek. "Y-yeah..." he said, nodding his head with a small, sheepish smile. "I'd really appreciate that. Um, if you wouldn't mind, that is..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 2:41 am

"I wouldn't offer if I didn't want to do it," Yegath pointed out with a small smile. She let him lean against her slightly, helping him support his weight. She didn't want him to fall over while walking, considering his noticeable limp and the burns on his paws. "I wish there were herbs around," she remarked ruefully, "that soothe burns, I mean."
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 31st, 2014, 2:54 am

Muroki shot Yegath an appreciative smile as he once again leaned his shoulder against her own. He was bigger than she was, being a male, so he knew that supporting his weight was probably not all that easy and pleasant - a reason why he appreciated her support even more. Truth be told, he also enjoyed the physical contact quite a lot. The sensation of her soft fur brushing against his as they walked closely together was nice, and his feelings as well physical attraction to the lioness only added to that effect.

A slightly confused look appeared on his face as his crush mentioned the word 'herbs', but he soon understood as she went ahead and explained herself to him. "Oh, yeah, that would have been nice." he admitted. Perhaps they'd find some on the way. And food. And water...
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 5:08 am

"Maybe we'll be able to get some," Yegath said. "Anyway, I'll just be on the lookout for them." She knew many herbs very well and how to tell them apart from others. When she was a cub, she had been shown a great deal of interest in them and was often their healer lioness's helper. She could remember some kind of herb that helped soothe burns, and though she couldn't quite remember the name of it, she did remember what it looked like.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 31st, 2014, 5:48 am

Muroki shifted his gaze from Yegath to the rest of the pride in front of them. There was probably no point in asking where they were going. They'd all grown up in their now destroyed homeland and were very unfamiliar with what was beyond their borders. If he were in charge instead of Gyasi's mate, he'd have probably chosen a random direction as well.

Blinking a few times, the male turned his attention back to his love interest. "Herbs sure are interesting..." he said, clearing his throat. "It's useful knowledge, too... Um..." A short pause followed as his face reddened again. "Do you think you... might be able to, uh... I dunno... Show some to me or teach me about them?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Iri » January 2nd, 2015, 4:05 am

Yegath nodded, looking a bit bright. "Sure!" she agreed happily. "They're not all that hard to learn. One of the most important things about it is remembering which ones are dangerous, like the ones that look like healing herbs but are actually poisonous and-" she broke off, flushing as she realized she was rambling. "Umm... sorry," she apologized sheepishly. Though she was usually rather quiet, as about everyone knew, she often went on when talking about something she felt passionate about.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby TheWhistlerify » January 2nd, 2015, 10:00 am

Muroki found himself chuckling ever so slightly as Yegath suddenly stopped herself from speaking any further and apologized for rambling on and on. "Go on." he said, giving her a small, encouraging smile. It was less for the sake of hearing her soft, soothing voice than for the fact that talking about something she clearly liked helped distract her from the tragedy that had struck their pride and lighten up her mood, even if only temporarily.

Truth be told, Muroki was quiet because he was also quite shy. If it weren't for the fact that he and Yegath have known each other for a very long time, his interest in the lioness would have made it almost impossible for him to talk to her properly without being completely incomprehensible and making a complete fool out of himself. Asking her to teach him about herbs was mostly so that he could spend some time alone with her, but nothing more than that. He doubted he'd be able to find it in himself to come clean about his feelings. At least, not any time soon. Just getting her to spend some time with him by asking whether she wouldn't mind teaching him about herbs was difficult...
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Iri » January 4th, 2015, 5:23 am

"Well, like I was saying, it's important to know which plants are poisonous," Yegath continued. "Sometimes they look like healing herbs, though, so it can be hard to tell them apart..." She paused for a moment as if trying to decide what she would say, but went on after a short hesitation. "But I do know a couple that can treat burns, and keep away infections. But I'm not sure if your burns are so bad that they could get infected..." She paused again, but it was much shorter before she asked, "Where did you get most severely burned?" Once the pride settled, she supposed that she might get lucky and find some type of plant that might soothe Muroki's burns. Then again, she might not, but she would try.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby TheWhistlerify » January 4th, 2015, 6:15 am

Muroki listened to Yegath without interrupting, glad to see that talking about herbs really was helping her distract herself from the very much unpleasant situation their pride was now in, whether she was aware of that or not. "Well..." There wasn't much room for doubt in that regard. "My paws, I'd say..." His paws were obviously the parts of his body that had no choice but to come in contact with the fire as he was forced to flee through it the most. It was also quite a bad spot to have injured, especially now that they had to travel...
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying