[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP [TheWhistlerify] — My Lion King Forum

Private RP [TheWhistlerify]

Re: Private RP [TheWhistlerify]

Postby Iri » January 4th, 2015, 9:11 am

"I'll try my best to find a few herbs that can treat them," Yegath promised, "if I can." She glanced down at Muroki's paws and noticed the burns, grimacing slightly. She was almost positive that they wouldn't leave any permanent damage. Muroki was lucky that he had gotten out when he did, otherwise the fire could have left burns so severe that he might not be able to walk. And she was glad that he had escaped the fire- she would have been devastated if something had happened to him.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby TheWhistlerify » January 4th, 2015, 9:23 am

Muroki gave the lioness at his side a grateful smile. "Thank you. I really appreciate the concern and effort." It was one of the many qualities the young female had that made him feel drawn to her. She was caring, sensitive and always willing to help out a fellow pride mate, even if what he / she needed assistance with had nothing to do with herbs and / or healing. First the pride needed to find a new spot... Who knew how long that would take? "But, um... I'm really glad you're okay..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Iri » January 6th, 2015, 11:54 pm

Yegath felt a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "Thank you," she said shyly. "It's just nice knowing that... almost everyone got out safely." She felt a sharp pang of sadness when she remembered Gyasi and how the pride had never gotten to say goodbye to him, not knowing that the fire would cause him to meet his demise, and how Muroki had not escaped completely unscathed, even if his wounds weren't fatal or life-threatening. Not wanting to remind herself or Muroki, for that matter, of Gyasi's death, she continued rather hastily, though she was sure it would be noticed. "When do you think we'll find a new place to live?"
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby TheWhistlerify » January 7th, 2015, 12:31 am

Muroki too, still believing that they should all wait until they've found some time to grieve properly, remained silent when Yegath mentioned their deceased leader until she changed the subject. "It's really hard to determine..." he said, doing his best to keep up with her suddenly faster pace. "I think every single one of us has lived in our previous home for at least the majority of their lives... We know nothing about where we are now or where we're going..." The fact that they were travelling in a random direction was proof to that. "So I don't think anyone knows..." He sighed. "The sooner the better, of course..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Iri » January 7th, 2015, 1:01 am

With a sharp pang of embarrassment, Yegath realized that she was walking at a slightly quicker pace and slowed down considerably, and though she didn't say anything about it, her sheepish expression gave what she felt away. "Yes, the sooner the better..." She had other worries, and most of them had either to do with Muroki's burns, or how quickly the pride would be able to settle into a new place.

[Short post is short. ^^]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby TheWhistlerify » January 25th, 2015, 7:42 am

Even with how Yegath realized he was having a difficult time keeping up with her, something he had no choice but to try to do given the fact that she was physically supporting him as they walked, Muroki couldn't help but notice that they were moving at a much slower pace than the rest of the pride, which slowed down every now and then to allow the two to catch up so there wouldn't be any big gap within the group. This once again made him agitated with the way he was slowing them all down. Who knew how long it would take for them to find a new, suitable home? Much longer with him around, that's for sure...
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Iri » February 25th, 2015, 11:25 pm

[Eugh. I'm sorry about the incredibly late post. I could have sworn I replied to this... but nope.]

A few hours of nonstop walking passed, and finally Karama curtly called for them to halt. They had stopped by a relatively shady area, as she had noticed some of the lionesses' exhausted paces. Immediately Karama settled down to sleep, and although it wasn't evident in her currently stern attitude, the fact that she almost never acted this strict and seldom scowled this much clearly meant she was distraught over the death of her mate and needed some time to grieve.

Yegath settled down and gently helped Muroki on the grass, hoping he didn't think that she was coddling him... As she lay her chin down on her paws, she supposed in the morning, she and perhaps a few other lionesses could go search for prey. The pride hadn't eaten since the fire, after all.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying