[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP [Unikels] — My Lion King Forum

Private RP [Unikels]

Re: Private RP [Unikels]

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 2:07 am

"Poor, poor you," Chaltuu snarled with a curl of her lip. She herself often was woken from her daytime slumber and was given multiple chores to do, but decided against mentioning it to Sakehn. "Unless you live here, you know nothing about me, squirt." Her hackles rose and bristled, and her claws kneaded the soft earth. She wouldn't attack unless she herself was attacked, but she refused to let her guard down and was tense and wary of her cousin's motives. She opened her mouth to continue flinging insults at Sakehn, but wasn't able to say anything before she heard a familiar bellow of outrage.

------

Kivuli was immediately awoken- he had never been a light sleeper- and was prepared to snap, "What is it?" but was alarmed by the obvious distress on his niece's face and resisted the urge to sigh impatiently once his own daughter's name was said- she had always been temperamental. He rose to his paws. "Calm down," he said soothingly, "come on. Let's go." He beckoned with his tail and started to gallop from the den. He followed the scent trail- not to mention the occasional spatter of blood here and there- and immediately shouted, "What is going on here?" once he caught sight of the two arguing cousins.

[For some reason, I find it absolutely adorable how she refers to him as "Uncle Kivuli". I don't know why.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 3:51 am

Sakehn quickly unsheathed her claws. "Chaltuu is bullying me." She said quickly, but her sister scoffed. "Then why is Chaltuu bleeding?" Staring at the darker lioness, Sakehn started to sweat (through her paws, of course, since mammals can't really sweat anywhere else). "Self defense, of course."

(Mobile + look at my journal. Posts will be short for a while.)
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » February 12th, 2015, 3:54 am

[I know. I saw. I'm sorry about it. <33]

Kivuli growled. "Enough, you two," though his voice was considerably warmer towards Sakehn. "Chaltuu, you ungrateful brat... come with me. As a matter of fact, stay here. I don't want to have to even look at you. You'll stay here until morning. Sakehn, come with me so our medic can look at your wounds," he said.

Chaltuu began to protest. "Sakehn was the one who attacked me first, Father," she snarled. "I swear on it. Goody two-paws over here is lying. But you just refuse to listen!" Her father ignored her and began to lead Sakehn and her sister back to the pride, ignoring his clearly angry daughter.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 3:58 am

Yateis pinned her ears to her skull and looked at Chaltuu apologetically.

(Have to go.)
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » February 12th, 2015, 4:00 am

[Bye. <3]

Chaltuu sniffed- being a young adolescent, she was emotionally unwell. She looked at Yateis with a look of unhappiness, but she understood Yateis's expression and what she was attempting to convey. She cast a look of deepest loathing at her father and Sakehn, but curled up on the ground sullenly, grumbling and muttering resentfully under her breath.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 11:27 pm

Yateis whimpered softly before turning and taking off after her uncle and sister while Sakehn didn't even care enough to look behind her.

(timeskip?)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » February 12th, 2015, 11:27 pm

[Sure. To when? c:]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 11:35 pm

(Next day?)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » February 12th, 2015, 11:40 pm

Chaltuu awoke- only to be met with glaring light. She grimaced and narrowed her almond-shaped eyes- she had always despised the bright beams of daylight. She supposed she had fallen asleep without really being aware of it. Immediately she remembered the events of the previous night and bristled. She sprang to her paws and began to bolt back towards her father's territory and skidded to a halt in front of Sakehn, tempted to fling a string of swears at her. "What was that all about?" she snarled.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 11:41 pm

Sakehn looked up and snorted. "I should be asking you. Hunting in the middle of the night and not giving thanks to the Great Kings. How pathetic can you get?" The lioness hissed, narrowing her eyes.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying