[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP [Unikels] — My Lion King Forum

Private RP [Unikels]

Private RP [Unikels]

Postby Iri » December 24th, 2014, 3:24 am

Chaltuu scratched her ear with her hind paw, scowling and muttering under her breath. Her two cousins, Sakehn and Yateis, were coming over to visit. Kivuli, her father, since he had no family other than his sister and nieces- his parents were dead- preferred to keep in touch with his remaining family as much as possible, and his sibling and her daughters lived close by.

Though Chaltuu didn't hate her cousins- there was no reason for her to hate them- she still kept herself detached from them and they seldom, if ever, shared a conversation that didn't end with her snapping at them and querulously storming off into the den. The ochre lioness had never been an expert on friendship and affability.

"Kivuli!" she heard her aunt call warmly

Wonderful. Her cousins had arrived.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Re: Private RP [Unikels]

Postby Kipekee » December 30th, 2014, 12:34 am

They were visiting their cousin? Chaltuu? Seriously? Sakehn couldn't stand the arrogant little brat. Never groomed her fur, straightened her whiskers, or respected anyone. Never. Actually, never was an under statement, even though that was kind of impossible, heh. But still, Chaltuu was annoying.

Standing beside her mother with her sister Yateis, Sakehn sighed. "This is going to be so miserable." Sakehn whispered in her sister's ear, too quiet for their mother to hear. Yateis only pinned her ears to her skull and frowned, staring back at Sakehn with what she guessed was an agreement face, before looking down at her paws. Sighing, Sakehn flickered her eyes around the territory. Wow, this place is pretty and all, but Chaltuu makes it a dump.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » December 30th, 2014, 12:38 am

[I love the relationship the cousins have. They just... they just adore each other so much.]

"C'mon," Kivuli growled, beckoning with his tail for Chaltuu to follow him. As father and daughter strode to the border, where his sister and her children were, Kivuli greeted his sibling and nieces warmly. However, the two ushered their children to go on and play.

Chaltuu glared at her two cousins, her lip curled into a sneer. "Greetings, dearest cousins," she drawled scathingly, "and welcome to our humble abode." Her words were practically drowning in sarcasm, her narrowed green eyes sending disparaging glares at her younger cousins.

[She's not THAT much older than them though, by the way- roughly two months older than them. Just a note. ^^]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » December 30th, 2014, 12:43 am

(Thanks for the heads-up <3)

"Yeah, we know we're here." Sakehn snapped, as if it was scripted. Yateis glanced at her in surprise, but still said nothing. "Look, Chal, we're only here cause of your daddy, m'kay? It's not like we want to be here, and it's not like you want us to be here, so go ahead and ignore us like you always do."

Snorting, Sakehn padded forward and past the red lioness, leaving Yateis in awe. "U-um...don't mind her, Chaltuu." Yateis said, tripping over her words a little bit in shock. "This is not like her..."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » December 30th, 2014, 12:48 am

[Yup. Just to avoid future inconsistencies. xP]

"For once, you're right!" Chaltuu snarled loudly after her, "I don't want you here. What was your first clue, brainless, hmm?" As youngsters are rather wont to do, she just had a tendency to like having the last word in a quarrel.
Her long, unkempt ochre fur bristled and her smoky-black claws slid out. She waved her tail dismissively to Yateis's words, but otherwise ignored her. She didn't dislike Yateis nearly as much as she disliked Sakehn- she found the latter to be extremely annoying.

[Short post is short. Sorry.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » December 30th, 2014, 1:05 am

Yateis trotted after her sister, who was growling in reply to Chaltuu's snarl. Really, Yateis was the only one keeping them from killing each other. The sisters loved each other, but the cousins didn't. Hate was too strong of a word to describe it... what was it, despise? Dislike wasn't enough. Hate was too much. Despise was perfect.

"Sakehn, what was that?" Yateis said in a worried hiss, catching up with her sister finally. The other lioness didn't reply, but just flicked her tail back and forth irritably. "Go away. I don't want to talk."
"...okay." Backing away slowly, Yateis turned and sat down, sighing. Why was she always between Chaltuu and Sakehn, especially when they were at each other's throats?
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » December 30th, 2014, 1:13 am

"Why can't you just get along with your cousins?" Uangaze sighed as Chaltuu stalked past her, bristling. She didn't need to ask why Chaltuu was snarling under her breath and fuming, considering that Sakehn and Yateis were there.

Chaltuu spun around, her lips drawn back. "Why can't I get along with my cousins? Because Sakehn is an infuriating brat, that's why!" she spat angrily, bristling with rage.

"You know you don't mean it."

Snarling, Chaltuu's claws kneaded the ground violently. "Of course I mean it!" she snapped. Her eyes blazed. She and Sakehn had mutual feelings of detestation for each other, and every chance they got they made sure to express those emotions to the other. "As a matter of fact, I'm surprised you're even talking to me." Without waiting for her mother to reply, the russet adolescent whipped around on her heel and stormed in the opposite direction.

[Uangaze isn't like Kivuli to Chaltuu. She just rarely talks to her daughter.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » December 30th, 2014, 1:39 am

(that's still mean :P)

Sakehn and Yateis didn't talk for the rest of the day. Mainly because Sakehn wouldn't reply to Yateis, but eventually the younger of the two sisters just learned that Sakehn was mad and that was it. The two lionesses avoided each other, and Yateis knew that was a bad thing. Could a little squirmish set the sisters apart? There was something fishy about today's events.

(crappy post is crappy)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » December 30th, 2014, 1:43 am

[I know, I know.]

In the evening, when the sun was slowly falling and the moon taking its place, and the pride was settling down, Makini, Sakehn and Yateis's mother, curled up next to her older daughter. "Talk to me," she said firmly but gently, "what happened?"
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » December 30th, 2014, 2:05 am

Sakehn snorted. "I gave Chaltuu the scolding she deserves." She looked away with a sneer. "You know what she is? She's an arrogant, stuck-up little brat, that's what she is. A snotty one. I don't care if she's a 'curse' or anything like that, but just because she's treated like crap doesn't mean she can treat her relative like crap."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying