[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Strangers in a Strange Land [private] — My Lion King Forum

Strangers in a Strange Land [private]

Re: Strangers in a Strange Land [private]

Postby Elton John » December 7th, 2014, 12:56 pm

At that time, time cops appeared and asked them to stop their shenanigans and leave walt in the past.

Elton John: This is why I assembled the worlds bravest lions. Now, attack!
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby it means no worries » December 7th, 2014, 1:01 pm

Simba and Nala strode menacingly towards the police, growling. Two policemen backed off but one still stood his ground

Mufasa pounced at the last policeman who dodged at the last second and fled the building

Mufasa: Right, let's go
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Elton John » December 7th, 2014, 1:05 pm

Back, in the future, our present, they were about to start working on the lion king remake when walt says to them
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby it means no worries » December 7th, 2014, 1:09 pm

Walt: what is that! *pointing accusingly at a Frozen advert*

{i thought they were trying to stop the CGI remake, not make one themselves}
it means no worries

Postby Elton John » December 7th, 2014, 5:47 pm

Elton: That is frozen, sir. It made your company more money than some countries GDP.

{By they I meant the people at disney}
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby it means no worries » December 7th, 2014, 6:22 pm

Walt turns to EJ

Walt: Anyway, so what's the plan, how are gonna stop them?

{ah, my bad!}
it means no worries

Postby Elton John » December 7th, 2014, 6:23 pm

EJ: You're walt Disney, remember, you snap your fingers and they do whatever you want.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby it means no worries » December 7th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Walt strides across to the door and flings them open, revealing the conference room where the board of directors of Disney where.

Walt: I am Walt Disney from the past, i've been told of what's been going on here- what on earth made you think doing a CGI remake of TLK would be a good idea?
it means no worries

Postby Elton John » December 7th, 2014, 6:58 pm

They quickly halted all plans of a Lion King CGI remake starring border collies. The day was saved! Elton John took Simba to his home and they watched back to the future together with buttered popcorn.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby it means no worries » December 7th, 2014, 7:06 pm

{is that the end?}

Mufasa: Well im glad that disaster was averted!

Mufasa faces Simba and Nala

Mufasa: Now you two follow me back to the Pridelands. Even though we averted this disaster, that doesnt mean that you did the right thing by leaving in the first place
it means no worries

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying