[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another "cub" joins the pride! — My Lion King Forum

Another "cub" joins the pride!

Another "cub" joins the pride!

Postby Adofo » December 5th, 2014, 3:01 am

It was a sunny afternoon, the Vice King of the Pridelands and his wife are sitting under a shady tree together, watching their son and daughter swim in the water hole.
Adofo: It's a beautiful day today...isn't it!?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Re: Another "cub" joins the pride!

Postby Iri » December 5th, 2014, 3:02 am

[Wait... shouldn't this be in the Off-Topic RP's, since it focuses more on humans than lions..?]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » December 5th, 2014, 3:05 am

(Naw. The Pridelanders will be in it enough. Plus I was thinking, the three kids all have their own group of lion friends to play with)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » December 5th, 2014, 3:06 am

[Sure, I suppose. Can I bring in my OC Myrrh? I made her today.]

Christen smiled. "I'd say it's a handsome day. But not as handsome as you." She reached up and pecked Adofo's cheek affectionately. "Cheesy, I know," she added, flushing slightly.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » December 5th, 2014, 3:09 am

(Sure)

Adofo: Actually...I was about to say that this day isn't as beautiful as you!

(btw, Christen brings up the whole new child thing)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » December 5th, 2014, 3:10 am

[M'kay.]

Christen blushed, feeling the blood rush to her face. "Thank you," she said. She paused for a moment, feeling a bit nervous. "Would you... would you ever think of having another child?" she inquired.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » December 5th, 2014, 3:11 am

Adofo: Another child? Well....I don't know. I mean....we've still had some fun without having more kids!
He said seductively
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » December 5th, 2014, 3:13 am

Christen rolled her eyes and nudged his arm. "Oh, puh," she teased. She quickly turned solemn again. "Will you... think about it, at least?" She wanted another child, for some reason.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » December 5th, 2014, 3:15 am

Adofo: Baby....why do you want another child?

(Referencing my last post.....that's just how ALL men are. ANd as for Christen's answer, don't be afraid to go deep with it! I mean like, emotional and all that girly junk)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » December 5th, 2014, 3:16 am

[Hey, not ALL girls are emotional like that. =P]

Christen didn't know how to describe it. "I don't know," she replied. "I just... I don't know," she repeated. "I just... would like another child."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying