[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - unforgiven [private] — My Lion King Forum

unforgiven [private]

Re: unforgiven [private]

Postby Kipekee » January 30th, 2015, 5:05 am

Zekyu felt a stab of guilt, but she had broken off the relationship and willingly chose Sangha as a mate. The tiger nuzzled her and they continued talking.

(And this is just an alternate universe. In the story me and my boyfriend wrote together, Zekyu remained dead.)
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » January 30th, 2015, 5:08 am

A few days passed and Cole was watching the sunset for one final time.
Cole: ...Just a few more minutes....
He was getting pretty transparent by now
Cole: .....I'm sorry, Zekyu......I'm sorry, my love!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » January 30th, 2015, 5:12 am

A shadow stood next to him. The shadow of his king. "Your time has come to join my mother, Cole. Zenee's mother as well. I never really loved Zenee's mom, at least not as much as I love Kipekee. And I love my little wildfire as much as you love the one that got away." Zavok sat down next to him. "Are you ready, Cole?"
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » January 30th, 2015, 5:15 am

Cole: You still don't get it. Once I'm gone....I'm gone. From existence. Not Heaven, not Hell.....not anywhere.

(What did you think he meant? When he disappears, he will cease to exist. Also with Cole gone, I'll have no more characters so that'll be it for the roleplay.)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » January 30th, 2015, 5:22 am

"But you will be like those who have died; the memory of you will not leave them. Not even Zekyu. You are still in her heart." Zavok smiled at him. "You know, there is still Kichina. She is half of Zekyu, and she has potential to become your mate. You'd be with the same girl, only inside a different body and under another name." With a flick of his tail, he reversed Cole's transparancy. "You still have a chance to pursue Kichina."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » January 30th, 2015, 5:26 am

Cole: That can't change it. It's Zekyu...but not THE Zekyu. There is no way around it.
He started fading rapidly.
Cole: There's nothing anyone can do...but Zekyu. Tell her.....I said goodbye.
Cole could sense he only had two minutes before he was completely gone.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » January 30th, 2015, 5:30 am

"I will, then." Zavok rose to his paws and watched him disappear before walking away and disappearing himself, teleporting back home.

(You need a new character now xD You can play Sangha.)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » January 30th, 2015, 5:30 am

(Nope. that's it. Cole's gone, RP over. That's what I said a few posts back.)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » January 30th, 2015, 5:33 am

(Pssh that's it? What a crap ending to the story. Well if you're gonna be like that, wanna do another one?)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » January 30th, 2015, 5:34 am

(I was wanting Zekyu to come at the last second and save him! How could I have been clearer?!!)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying