[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - unforgiven [private] — My Lion King Forum

unforgiven [private]

Re: unforgiven [private]

Postby Adofo » December 20th, 2014, 7:33 am

Cole entered the cave and found the King and Queen inside.
Cole: I didn't say you could leave!
The sand and loose dirt on the ground started to shift around slightly
Cole: You.....are going to go to her.....and apologize.....or else!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » December 20th, 2014, 9:47 pm

The cave and pride vanished as if they were nothing but illusions. Pawsteps approached Cole from behind, and there stood Zekyu, who had gotten past the sleepy (and quite careless) lionesses. Limping her way over to his side, she smiled at him.

"There is nothing more you can do, Cole." Her grin turned into a frown as her lips were pulled downward by her muscles. "Let's go home."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » December 21st, 2014, 12:10 am

Cole: .....Okay.
The dirt stopped moving around and Cole started the walk back home with his mate
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 21st, 2014, 4:22 am

"What did he say?" Zekyu asked calmly as she limped by his side, looking at him with curiosity in her lovely blue eyes. "Did you get hurt? Did he get hurt? Did anybody get hurt?" The reddish gray lioness sighed. "Just...forget it. I just want to know what he said."

------------

Only when the pair were far away did the cave and lions reappear, and the king sneered. "Those fools. Masters of idiocy. So oblivious to what has happened," He rolled his eyes. "We haven't done anything wrong, have we? No slip-ups? Zekyu was saying that she wanted this, and now her petty husband is calling me a monster? I'm sorry, but I'm confused."
The lioness from earlier stood up. "You're not going crazy, m'lord."
"Thank you, Zeena." The large red lion dipped his head to his friend.
The queen nuzzled him lovingly, purring. "She's right, Zavok. I was listening. Everything you said is true. That boy of Zekky is a liar and a maniac, they just don't understand what she's done."
Zavok chuckled. "Kelsey, you are so perfectly right, my dear."
Zeena giggled. "You two are so cute together!"
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 21st, 2014, 5:14 am

Cole: Nothing note worthy. And also, I know they were still there. They just made an illusion to make it look like they faded away. And no...no one got hurt. Come on....you need rest.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 22nd, 2014, 12:02 am

She snorted. "He didn't mention...my choice, did he?" She whimpered. "If he did, then it's true... This is my fault, kind of, it's just that I snapped at him before he could say why he was calling me disobedient. You should b-be yelling a-at..." The lioness started to sob.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 22nd, 2014, 5:02 am

Cole: What'd you do? Please don't cry!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 24th, 2014, 1:08 am

Zekyu collapsed because of her shaking, weak knees. "He said that I could be free. He said that I could live a normal life. As long as I stayed far away. I thought we had chosen a territory far enough-" Her body shook violently with sobs, "-but it wasn't good enough. I hadn't followed his directions perfect enough. He told me I was his prisoner, and that I was helpless, stupid and too fragile for my own good. He said because of my poor choices that he would have to treat me as such."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 24th, 2014, 4:18 am

Cole: That's why he hates you?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 28th, 2014, 1:32 am

"He doesn't hate me! He's just keeping his word! My daddy has never lied to me even though he has hurt me!" She curled up into a ball, waterfalls of tears flowing down her cheeks. "We didn't get along when I was a cub, which is why he agreed when my mother demanded he send me away."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying