[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - unforgiven [private] — My Lion King Forum

unforgiven [private]

Re: unforgiven [private]

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 1:27 am

Cole used his sand to carry him back to his mate. As he walked into the den, he saw a glowing white lioness before him.
Cole: ......Zekyu?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 1:50 am

Zekyu looked up at him and growled. "If any Sky Pride member sees us, we're both dead." She snarled. "Turn us back. I don't want to be an angel. I want to be a demon like the rest of my family or even just a tainted angel like my mother. Fix this."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 1:55 am

Cole: But you said you hated being a demon! ...I did this for us! Zekyu, our daughters are angels! Our little girls!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 1:57 am

"I didn't say I wanted to be an angel, did I?!" Zekyu hissed. "Good for them, don't say that too loud or you'll get us all killed! TURN US BACK!!!" But someone already had found out about it. It was already too late. Disguised as Cole's shadow on the cave wall, Zor was listening to them. Zavok's most trusted spy. They would never, ever notice.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 1:59 am

Cole: I did it to save you! And the whole war between Angels and Demons is stupid!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 2:03 am

"THERE'S NOTHING ELSE!" Zekyu screamed. "I WASN'T IN DANGER! TURN US BACK! I'M HAPPY WHERE WE ARE AND WE'RE NOT GOING BACK TO THAT FREEZING DUMP, EVER, EVER, EVER! I DON'T CARE FOR THOSE GODFORSAKEN CUBS, I JUST WANT TO BE WITH THE FAMILY THAT I GREW UP IN! NOT THE FAMILY I LOST ALL FEELINGS FOR!" She unsheathed her claws. "Great, now I need a demonic mate so I could be a tainted angel. All because of you, you selfish jerk!"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 2:12 am

Cole then started disappearing fast. Using what little time he had he touched her heart and drained out the pure energy from inside of her. He turned her back the way she was. And he was almost gone.
Cole: Zekyu.....I love yo-.....
And he faded into oblivion. No body. No soul. No anything. She made him disappear for leaving him to find a demonic mate.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 2:14 am

"Cole, I didn't mean it literally." She hissed, hoping he would come back somehow. Banging her head against the wall, she trotted out to go search for her parents.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 2:15 am

Cole didn't come back
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 2:17 am

(Okay. That's just BS. Rewind.)

She growled, sitting down and pointing to her head with her claws. "I miss my horns." Zekyu snapped. "Come on, now, really? An angel, of all things?"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying