[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - unforgiven [private] — My Lion King Forum

unforgiven [private]

Re: unforgiven [private]

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 3:03 am

Cole: .....I'm staying on the same side as my cubs! They are the only good thing I made in this world. And if you want to kill me......or Zekyu......if you want to see me fade from existence.....then go ahead! .....At lest I will have done something right.....which I haven't done since I became Zekyu's mate! Marrying you.....and having the kids.....were the only good things I've ever done. So if you're going to end me.......do it now.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 3:05 am

"How about I do what I want?" He nuzzled Cole's shoulder (it was impossible to tell Zor is gay :p) and turned him into a demon. "Want me to take care of those cubs?"
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 3:06 am

Cole: Don't kill them! Please! I'll do anything! Just don't kill my babies!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 3:40 am

"Oh, gosh. You sound like you're their mother, not me." Zekyu snorted, leaving the cave. Zor sighed and sat down. "Fine, then. Come with me."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 3:41 am

Cole followed Zor. Not knowing where he was taking him
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 3:45 am

The male witch lead him to the pack of Zekyu and Cole's den through a secret path. The blood from Zekyu's suicide was still there.
"We can't do your goddess daughter, just the blonde one and the one who took your place. And for the heck of it kill the rest of the pride. C'mon." Zor whispered, leading him towards the light.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 3:50 am

Cole: NO! No one dies! And I won't let you do that to my cubs! I won't!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 3:57 am

"You're no fun." Sneaking in and using the frozen ice as his camouflage, Zor pounced on Famiiy, turning him into a demon under Zavok's rule. Then turning to Persephone, who was charging at him, he rammed into her with his horns and she was knocked unconscious, but Zor's touch had the same effect that it had on the rest of her family and the blonde lioness lost her beautiful wings. Flicking his tail, he made sure no other angels were around before picking up Persephone by her scruff and dragging her even though he was much smaller. Famiiy didn't do anything. Zor nodded to Cole before morphing into a dragon and flying off with Persephone's limp body, only struggling a little.

(No, he's not taking her somewhere to kill her. He's taking her to the Pit.)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 4:02 am

Cole: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cole used his sand to carry him through the air. He made a giant claw out of sand and grabbed Zor. As he crushed him, he caught Persephone withanother hand of sand.
Cole: I TOLD YOU TO NOT TOUCH MY KIDS!!!!! CHANGE THEM BACK NOW!!!!!!!!
He started crushing him harder. You could hear his bones breaking
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 15th, 2015, 8:08 pm

(Yo, rewind. Don't make this roleplay tediously boring and have the same sh*t happening over and over. Next time it gets that way I'm making another roleplay and never posting in this one again. First and last warning.)

Using his witchcraft to heal himself, Zor picked up Persephone and flew off, landing in the Pit and putting her down, surprisingly gentle.
"Whatcha got there Florrie-Zorrie?" Zazz purred as he knelt over the edge of the Pit to look.
"Zekyu's angel kid." Zor flittered up to join his mate. "She's not to be touched, okay? She doesn't exist. At least pretend she doesn't. Tell Lord Zavok she's here so she could transform into a demon in a more hellish environment."
"Kay, honeyboo." The pink demon nuzzled the younger witch doctor and trotted off.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying