[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - unforgiven [private] — My Lion King Forum

unforgiven [private]

unforgiven [private]

Postby Kipekee » November 17th, 2014, 3:46 am

Zekyu had never been too close with her parents. She had used her siblings to hide herself from them. And she knew that her father couldn't care one whit about her and she knew that her mother hated her. It was a somewhat mutual feeling.

The gray-red lioness padded up the frozen rocks into the cave, getting used to gripping to such a slippery surface. Ever since her cubs were born, the Wynter Pride was stuck in an eternal winter. Blinking her electric blue eyes, she sighed and lay down.

She could unsheathe her claws and rake it across her own face and let the salty red liquid do the hard work. She could even force the air going in and out of her body to stop and end it all. But Zekyu didn't. A red rose didn't just die. It withered it's way to the end.

That first cub that started this endless season was special somehow. The daughter of the mighty Zeti king didn't want anything to do with her own cub. Isabelline. The princess and the heir to the Wynter throne. Zekyu didn't want anything to do with her own daughter. Something was wrong with her.
But didn't her mother think the same thing?
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: unforgiven [private]

Postby Adofo » November 17th, 2014, 5:55 am

The young prince of the Pride walked out into the cold breeze.
Barafu: Wow! It's a cold day today!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » November 17th, 2014, 11:55 pm

Zekyu growled as she heard Barafu's voice, raising her horned head to look outside. She knew that cub was Cole's. There were no secrets. She knew he cheated on her with Viola. But Zekyu was the one supposed to cheat on him (which she was), not the other way around.
Deciding to come out of the cave, Zekyu flicked her tuftless tail tip back and forth. Moving her half black body across the ice-covered camp with delicate paws, she sat down near the edge and sighed.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » November 18th, 2014, 12:49 am

Barafu: Mommy! What's for breakfast?
He said as he padded up to Viola
Viola: Zebra dear!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » November 18th, 2014, 1:27 am

Zekyu turned away and headed towards the entrance to leave the camp. She couldn't bear to watch them. She had to do something. But not now. She would keep Cole for a little while longer. Sighing, she looked around her icy surroundings. What to do?
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kipekee » November 19th, 2014, 12:16 am

bump uvu
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » November 19th, 2014, 3:29 am

Cole: Hello honey!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » November 20th, 2014, 4:09 am

Zekyu jumped as she looked up at him, and her blue gaze softened as she smiled. "Hey, Cole." She purred, sitting down, quite uncomfortably as there was no warm moss cushion under her. "How are you, hon?"

Isabelle rolled out of her nest and pranced out into the camp, blinking her blue-yellow eyes and unintentionally sending a cold gust of wind across the entire territory. She didn't even know she did it, the poor young cub.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kipekee » November 22nd, 2014, 12:40 am

bump uvu
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » November 22nd, 2014, 1:37 am

Cole: Pretty good! How you doing, sweetie?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying