[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - unforgiven [private] — My Lion King Forum

unforgiven [private]

Re: unforgiven [private]

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 2:18 am

Cole: I want our family to be together, again! You love our cubs! We both know that
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 2:35 am

"Then why do I not want to be with them?" She rolled her eyes and laughed. "That's pathetic. I barely even remember them. And they're angels, so I'm pretty much supposed to slay them. Just change me back already and stop with the 'you love our stupid little cubs' thing. They don't even need me, they are adults and one is a fricken god. Come on, Cole, get real."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 2:38 am

Cole: ......They're our cubs.....you raised them.....you nursed them.....you bathed them every day.....you carried them in your stomach and brought them into the world. .....They love you! Zekyu.....please.....please love them! They're a part of me! And you! If you hate them.....then you hate me too.....
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 2:40 am

"I don't hate you!" She hissed. "JUST CHANGE ME BACK!! We're not going anywhere, we're home, okay? Just do it."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 2:42 am

Cole: .....not until we are a family again! You have have to choose! The demons.....or me and the kids!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 2:48 am

"Ugh, fine, you but not the kids. I'll disown them if I have to. They don't need me and I don't need them. I just need you." Zekyu snorted. "Are you gonna change me back now?"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 2:50 am

Cole: THE KIDS TOO, ZEKYU! All or nothing!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 2:51 am

"Alright, alright! I don't want to be a damn angel, change me back!"
"I can do it." Emerging from the wall, Zor smirked at them. "Angels, huh? Never would have guessed."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 2:53 am

Cole: Zor. This Angel and Demon warfare needs to stop! It's stupid! Without angels, their'd be no demons! And with no demons, their'd be no angels! There is no end to this!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 2:58 am

Zor laughed. "The war has been on since the beginning of time and won't stop until the end of time. There is no winner, no loser. Saying that it's stupid won't do anything."
Touching Zekyu, he tainted her, turning her back into a demon and destroying her wings. "Oh, thank you, thank you! I owe you, Zor!"
"Nah, your payment would be my blue roses." Zor nodded. Ever since he was little, Zor collected boquets of roses, but only baby blue roses. "Thanks, though. How about you, Cole? Want to be your mate's enemy forever or do you want that ugly pureness wiped off?"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying