[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A New Tale of the Pride Lands (Julie and Adofo) — My Lion King Forum

A New Tale of the Pride Lands (Julie and Adofo)

Re: A New Tale of the Pride Lands (Julie and Adofo)

Postby Carl » November 11th, 2014, 7:48 pm

Simba scrambled to get down, uncomfortable with being picked up like that.

"Geez, you're so dramatic; you're the one they should have named 'me too,'" the young prince groaned, "Fine, you can come, but tomorrow, JUST Nala."

When he finally was standing on his own four paws again, he padded through the cave to where Nala was still nearby her mother and brother, standing before her with his chest puffed up, trying to look macho and strong.

"Hey Nala, I was thinking we could go on an awesome adventure today, and you could help me teach 'Dofo to be brave," he said teasingly.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Adofo » November 11th, 2014, 8:51 pm

Adofo: Yay!
He picked his little brother back up and held him tight before releasing him again. After he heard what his brother said, he pouted.
Adofo: Hey! I'm brave! I'm braver than you!
Nala: It's okay Dofo.....he's just jealous of you and your bravery!
Adofo had an evil grin on his face after Nala sided with him
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Carl » November 13th, 2014, 1:23 am

"Ha! If anyone's jealous, it's him who's jealous of me. He may be older, but I'm the future king," Simba said smugly, "now let's go!"

With that, he hopped over a still snoozing lioness and bounded towards the mouth of the cave, kicking up dust as he occasionally tripped over the other pride members on his way out of the den. Seeing him, Tama scoffed and shook her head. The future king was a bit of a dope, and she hoped the unfortunate soul who would become his queen would be more competent than he. Simba had been about to begin descending the slope of Pride Rock when a stern voice stopped him.

"Simba! Where are you off to in such a hurry?" Sarabi asked.

"Oh... uh me and 'Dofo and Nala were just going to play," the cub replied.

"Is that so? Well, you'd best take Zazu, just to be safe," she decreed.

"Aw what...!"

"Don't worry, Simba, I'll keep enough distance that you won't even know I'm there," Zazu said, fluttering down from some unknown perch.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Adofo » November 13th, 2014, 1:31 am

Adofo: Mom! We won't go far! I can watch over them! Please! I'm old enough....I'm responsible! Please no Zazu! No offence, Zazu!
He walked over to his mother to cuddle.
Adofo: PWEASE MOMMY!!!!

(Sorry it's so short. our internet is slowing way down for some reason)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Carl » November 13th, 2014, 6:40 pm

Sarabi sighed and rubbed her forehead with a paw, "Adofo, your father worries. It's not that we don't trust you, it's just that, should anything happen, beyond your control, Zazu could get back to get help a lot faster than you kids. It's for your protection as well as Simba's and Nala's."

"Aw but momㅡ" Simba started.

"No. I don't want to hear anymore complaints from either of you. Zazu will watch over you from the skies; he won't interfere with your playing unless there's danger, in which case he will go for help and lead Mufasa back to you. Please understand," she explained gently.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Adofo » November 13th, 2014, 7:24 pm

Adofo: Yes Mom.......lets go....
They walked outside and down to the grassy plains.
Adofo got close to the two to whisper "How are we gonna ditch him this time?!"
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Carl » November 14th, 2014, 4:50 am

"Ah don't worry about him," Simba replied confidently, "We'll just go somewhere he can't see us, you know, go really low, or into a jungle or something. I wanted to go on an adventure anyway."

He then crouched, and propelled himself in a random direction as quickly as he could go. His paws crashed against the dry earth and soft grass, sending up tiny clouds of dust and and occasional grass blade. Insects fled before him, and the young prince let out a wooping laugh of joy.

"Come on guys, the faster we move, the harder we'll be to keep up with!"

---

Meanwhile, back at Pride Rock, Tama had grown bored, but the other cubs were doing "guy things" so she decided to investigate the new cub a bit herself now that it was daytime and she'd been taken care of. Stretching, the young lioness cub rose on her paws and padded out of the den. She trotted away from Pride Rock, making her way to the smaller den nearby that Scar inhabited. He didn't like company, especially not cubs, but Koma was there for some reason, and that was part of what was causing Tama to have interest in her. What could make Scar take in a cub, and treat her practically like his own?
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Adofo » November 14th, 2014, 5:11 am

Adofo and Nala did the same. Soon they were all in a nearby jungle. Zazu was far behind.
Adofo: Hahaha! We did it! Now let's-.....
The trio crashed into something big. It looked like a rock but it wasn't as hard as a rock. After a few seconds of recovering they noticed the rock started to move. It grew legs and slowly turned around. It was a huge rhino. And he looked angry!
Adofo: Uhh.....we're sorry mister!
Nala: We weren't watching where we were going!
Zuberi: Oh...believe me...you're all going to be VERY sorry!
Adofo: RUN!!!!
They started running as fast as they could. Eventually coming back out of the jungle. They were running for their lives and the rhino was right behind them. After a few minutes of running they were all starting to slow down. Adofo looked back and saw Zuberi was getting close to Simba. He was twisting his head getting ready to give the prince a good whack with his horn.
Adofo: SIMBA!!!!!!!!!
Adofo stopped dead in his tracks. He reached over to quickly grab his brother by his sides and tossed him forward. But unfortunately for Adofo, he took Simba's place. The huge horn rammed Adofo so hard it sent him flying towards a nearby rock wall. Adofo hit his head hard. He was immediately out cold. And from the looks of his right leg, Zuberi busted it pretty badly from smacking him.
Nala stopped a little ways ahead.
Nala: ADOFO!!!!!!
The giant rhino slowly crept over towards the hairless ape
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Carl » November 14th, 2014, 11:45 pm

Zazu had lost sight of the cubs as they disappeared into the jungle. He swooped down lower as he got a bit closer, trying to get low enough to follow them into the trees. As he did so, however, he saw the cubs come hurtling out of the dense foliage, a rhino on their heels. Alarmed, he quickly flapped away, searching for Mufasa or the lionesses to come hep.

Simba stared, his jaw hanging open in horror as the large beast chased after Adofo. A moment later however, without having told his legs to move, the young prince was charging towards the rhino, doing his best to roar, though it came out as more of a growl. He kept moving as quickly as he could, but he was exhausted from all the running he'd been doing already today.

"Leave him alone you great oaf! Pick on someone your own size instead of being such a coward!"
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Adofo » November 15th, 2014, 12:51 am

Zuberi: Say goodbye you hairball!
He raised his giant foot, ready to stomp on them. But then a huge roar came over the hill and then Mufasa leaped onto the rhinos face and started clawing like crazy. He eventually did serious damage to one of his eyes. The rhino then threw him off but as soon as Mufasa hit the ground he charged and bit as hard as he could one his right ankle. The rhino let out a loud cry of pain. Mufasa went and stood over his children.
Mufasa: ZUBERI!!!!!
Zuberi: M-Mufasa.....nice to see you old friend!
He voice was overloading with scarasm.
Mufasa: I BANNISHED YOU LONG AGO!!!!!
Zuberi: Oh come on....I was just having a little fun! Now just let me finish off these little things and I'll be off!
Mufasa: YOU COME NEAR MY SONS AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU ON THE SPOT!!!!
Zuberi: That hideous little hairless ape is your son?!
Mufasa: SILENCE!!!!SAY ONE MORE WORD ABOUT HIM AND YOU DIE!!!!
Zuberi: Well...i did my job. Since he doesn't seem to be moving, I'll be going! .....I'll be back for the furballs!
He hobbled away. Mufasa turned around and saw Adofo not breathing.
Mufasa: Oh no! ZAZU!!!!!! SUMMON RAFIKI TO PRIDEROCK!!!!! IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!
He picked up his son by his vest and ran back towards Priderock.
He got back to the den and set his son down near the back.
Mufasa: EVERYONE PLEASE CLEAR OUT!!!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying