[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - never get out [1x1 between unikels and KittyStacy] — My Lion King Forum

never get out [1x1 between unikels and KittyStacy]

never get out [1x1 between unikels and KittyStacy]

Postby Kipekee » October 28th, 2014, 4:06 am

[My five characters are Nyota, Kisasi, Nyekundu, Mumbi, and Mbali. all are lionesses heh Who plays Nala?]

"Mbali, are you sure this is a good idea?" Asked the youngest lioness out of the five approaching the den. Her fur was light cream, almost white, and she had deep dark blue eyes. This lioness was dubbed Nyota and was a little under three years old.
Mumbi, the second youngest lioness, nuzzled Nyota reassuringly. "This is the night, Nyota. Aren't you happy?"
"I would be happier if you two shut up." Growled Kisasi, the middle oldest. Nyekundu, Kisasi's older sister, whipped around with a snarl and smacked the lioness, and Kisasi yelped, jumping back.
"Enough." Called Mbali. The dark brown lioness narrowed her red eyes. "We're almost there."
"Finally." Kisasi mumbled, licking her bleeding shoulder.
"Glad we're safe." Purred Nyekundu.
"Is it a good idea, though?" Pressed Nyota, still seeming quite scared.
"This'll be fun!" Exclaimed Mumbi.
Mbali sighed. This would be the day that she took Nala down.
At last.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: never get out [1x1 between unikels and KittyStacy]

Postby KittyStacy » October 28th, 2014, 4:20 am

(Sorry for such crappy lion names!) -Trish and Stacy walked along behind the others, while right behind them were Ziras three cubs, Vitani, Kovu, and Nuka.-
KittyStacy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Kipekee » October 29th, 2014, 3:01 am

(That's fine.)

Mbali smirked. "Are you all ready?" The dark brown lioness purred. "Today is the day we ambush Nala. Today is the day that we catch those snobs off guard."
Nyota, Mumbi, Nyekundu, and Kisasi nodded, growling and snarling, flicking their tail tips.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby KittyStacy » October 29th, 2014, 3:04 am

can ya play Nala? ^-^
KittyStacy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » October 30th, 2014, 2:24 am

(Sure)

Nala was out hunting, but for some reason, she was having bad luck. Oh, gee. Am I pregnant? I seriously hope I'm not pregnant. The blue eyed lioness thought to herself.

Mbali raised her chin. "Well?!"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby KittyStacy » October 30th, 2014, 2:31 am

Trish and Stacy follow along the others, creeping thru the cave. They fvollowed silentily, paws gingerly following where the others had stepped. Unaware that Ziras cubs had stayed outside and werent with them.

"No Nuka!" "Shes sure to run out here to get away from the imbecils, then we'll get her!", Vitani hissed as Nuka acted to go into the cave.-

"Theyd better hurry up and get her out here then, " Kovu said, his eyes dark and hungry.

When Nala comes into view....
KittyStacy

Postby Kipekee » October 30th, 2014, 3:28 am

Nala hadn't recognized Zira's cubs and had thought they were orphans. "Oh, no! Are you kids okay? Are you hungry?" Her social pride-member instincts were kicking in. "If you want, you can nurse from me."

"Where are those slippery cubs?" Mbali snarled when she noticed the threesome were gone. "Ugh, what use are those kids anyway?"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby KittyStacy » October 30th, 2014, 3:35 am

Stacys ears perked up as soon as she heard, and she rushes forward, her eyes wide and her mouth drooling as she rushes up to Nala.
KittyStacy

Postby Kipekee » October 30th, 2014, 3:38 am

Nala looked up at her and flicked an ear forward. "Are these your cubs?" She asked calmly, sitting down.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby KittyStacy » October 30th, 2014, 3:45 am

(Whos she talking too?)
KittyStacy

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying