[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP with ScarsMate/Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private RP with ScarsMate/Adofo

Private RP with ScarsMate/Adofo

Postby ScarsLove » October 18th, 2014, 5:40 pm

"Got'cha!" Beamed a proud lioness, her head held up high. Clasped between her two paws was a mouse. A delectable, precious morsel in a time like this. The past few months since the death of the previous king, Mufasa, had been excruciatingly hard on the everyone. But it was the lionesses who got the brunt of the duress. Group hunts were usually dreaded the most. Often they would return with no game, upsetting both the pride and Scar himself. But today one lucky lioness had found herself a snack. She just hoped no one would notice.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Re: Private RP with ScarsMate/Adofo

Postby Adofo » October 18th, 2014, 10:13 pm

Adofo walked up to the lioness, not noticing she caught herself something.
Adofo: Hey! Have you seen my mom anywhere?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 12:35 am

Niabi perked her head up at the sudden intrusion, worried that it might be one of those mangy hyenas. Although much to her relief it was only the human, Adofo. She'd only seen him a few times since joining up with the pride. She was under the assumption that he was amongst the royal family. Respectfully, she dipped her head in acknowledgement and met his gaze. "Sarabi? I'd assume she was with the lionesses in the den", Remarked Niabi, cocking her head ,"Why? Is something the matter?"
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 12:38 am

Adofo: Yeah...
He pulled up his pants leg and revealed a large bleeding cut.
Adofo: I cut myself on a rock.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 12:42 am

Spotting the large, bloody gash on his leg, Niabi hissed to herself, not wanting to imagine the pain. "Are you alright to walk? Do you need any help?"
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 12:56 am

Adofo: Yeah....I just want her to patch me up. Can you go find her please?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 1:05 am

Niabi contemptibly nodded in response and on swift paws dashed off towards pride rock.
Last edited by ScarsLove on October 19th, 2014, 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 1:06 am

Adofo sat on a nearby rock and put pressure on his wound to try to stop the bleeding.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 1:12 am

Splayed across the ground, relaxing in the peaceful warmth of the sun was Sarabi. Her crown resting atop her paws, relatively calm in her demeanor despite the chaotic life she now lives. However the sound of hurried approaching paw steps set her on alert, ruining what serenity she was enjoy as she expectantly jumped to her feet. Niabi approached the queen and dipped her head. "Sarabi, it's your son, he's been injured."

"What happened?" She asked, urgently following Niabi as they made their way back to Adofo. "His leg looks badly wounded. He needs your help."

~~~~

Sarabi trotted up the hill with Niabi in tow, looks of concern apparent on their faces.

"Adofo", Sarabi said as she padded over to her son, nuzzling him gently in the side ,"What did you do? I swear, if it was one of Scars hyenas.."
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 1:12 am

Adofo: No.....I just slipped on some rocks. ......It hurts.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying