[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP with ScarsMate/Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private RP with ScarsMate/Adofo

Re: Private RP with ScarsMate/Adofo

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 4:11 am

"And I love you too. I can also speak on your brother and your fathers behalf, because they loved you both dearly."
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 4:16 am

Adofo looked at his right palm and stared at his scar
Adofo: I still remember that day!
He said with a smile

(In a separate dream of mine, so that they made the message clear that he is one of their family, they performed an ancient ritual to bond them for life. They each cut thier right paws and Adofo cut his right palm and one by one they exchanged blood with Adofo. Sealing their love forever)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 4:33 am

Sarabi smirked at her son, beaming with happiness. It was rare that she truly found herself smiling and reminiscing without shedding tears.
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 4:35 am

Adofo: .....I swear.....I'll protect this pride...no matter what! ...I want to make Dad proud!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 4:45 am

Sarabi turned to look up to the sky as the clouds gave way to a view rays of the sun. "I believe you already have."

:dreamy:
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 4:48 am

Adofo: ........I love you Dad!

(And tonight something special should happen. You see that orange hoodie Dofo wears? He got it from his dad. Mufasa enters his dreams and tells him to dig up his body and skin it to make himself an outfit for when he's grown up)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 5:17 am

( Tonight as in the rp? )

Sarabi turned back towards her son. Oh, how she wished Mufasa and Simba could be here together with her and Adofo. Then they'd be complete again.
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 5:22 am

(When Adofo falls asleep)

Adofo: ......and I miss you.....little bro........mom? Can i sleep with you tonight?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby ScarsLove » November 3rd, 2014, 4:24 pm

( I'm so sorry about not responding in forever! )

Sarabi tilted her head and gave her son a cheerful smile. "Of course, Adofo." She turned away, beckoning him with her tail towards the lionesses den.
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » November 3rd, 2014, 7:16 pm

(Its alright! :3 )

Adofo followed his mother into the cave. When she laid down, he laid down in her paws.
Adofo: I love you, mommy!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying