[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP with ScarsMate/Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private RP with ScarsMate/Adofo

Re: Private RP with ScarsMate/Adofo

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 2:26 am

Sarabi knew that her son was a human. But after so long she didn't look at him as any different. He was apart of her family, biological or no. "Adofo, you're my son. You were Mufasa's son. You were Simba's brother. You are apart of our pride. We are your family. All of us. Don't let something as trivial as differences weaken the bond we all share together. We are one."
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 2:28 am

Adofo: ......you mean it?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 2:29 am

With the greatest sincerity, Sarabi nuzzled into the hug. "I truly do."
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 2:32 am

Adofo: .........I love you!
He hugged her tighter as tears soaked his mothers fur
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 2:45 am

"I love you too." Sarabi smiled to herself, feeling content even in the arms of her distressed son. She knew as long as she had her him and her pride, there would always be some ray of hope within her life.
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 2:49 am

Adofo: Mom.......can you tell me the story of when you found me again?

(If u don't know what the story is, i think its on his profile. And in a thing i made called Lion King Memories. Which the link to that is on my fan art album page. Sorry. I'm on my phone right now)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 3:30 am

( Again, sorry I was a pain in the butt. )

"I remember it like it was yesterday. Your brother, Simba, had just been born a few days prior to his presentation. We were so proud. But then we heard some strange sounds coming from the sky and soon a dark cloud engulfed the savannah. Mufasa and Rafiki had gone off to check what the commotion was while I watched over Simba. Not long after, they'd returned with a you. I remember, you were so small and innocent, I couldn't help but take you in. Heh, you and Simba got along fabulously at first. It was like you two were meant for each other."
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 3:32 am

(Nah its alright! I had a feeling id have to give you a link so no trouble at all)

Adofo: But.......why take me in? Why save me?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 3:57 am

"Adofo, I can't answer the mysteries of the great kings of the past. They brought us together through fate or destiny. We saved you because we couldn't just let you die. I couldn't have just left you to the wilds."
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 4:01 am

Adofo: Well.....I couldn't be happier being your son! I've always loved you, dad and Simba with all my heart! And I always will!

(Awww!)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying