[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Best friends - Private RP — My Lion King Forum

Best friends - Private RP

Best friends - Private RP

Postby ISimbaI » September 23rd, 2014, 7:44 pm

Timon and Pumbaa helped Simba to become king of Pridelands. After that Simba visited Timon's and Pumbaa's dream home. Simba knew Timon had been looking for it for a long time.
The story begins where the third movie ends.

:kungfu: Timon - Zonofon
:happy3: Simba - ISimbaI
ISimbaI

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Best friends - Private RP

Postby ISimbaI » September 23rd, 2014, 7:45 pm

He saw Timon near the lake and he walked to him.
- Hey, buddy!
He smiled. He was grateful to Timon for his help. But not just to him, Pumbaa too. It showed everything, they two are true friends.
ISimbaI

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Zonofon » September 23rd, 2014, 9:52 pm

"Hi Simba! Wonderful place, isn't it?"

He was also grateful to Simba, because if he had not helped his friend, he wouldn't live in dream home with his entire family.
Zonofon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby ISimbaI » September 24th, 2014, 7:49 pm

- Yes, it is. Indeed. And I'm so glad you and your family can live here. I mean... He chuckled. ... you know. Hakuna Matata, no worries, no carnivorous.
After that he ran away from Pridelands after his father's...death, he lived with Timon and Pumbaa in the jungle. He had been living there for years. But now...he has become king and he must live at the Pride Rock with his family.
- Timon...Uhm, I need to talk to you.
ISimbaI

Postby Zonofon » September 26th, 2014, 10:34 am

"Yes, of course. About what?"- Timon asked with a calm expression on his face. He was in a good mood today and it seemed to him that nothing can spoil it.
Zonofon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ISimbaI » September 26th, 2014, 4:31 pm

- You know... I... I cannot live here with you guys anymore.
He was happy because of meeting his family again, but this fact that he needs to leave his friends made him sad. The jungle is too far from the Pride Rock. He didn't know how Timon and Pumbaa would decide about it. The only thing he knew: he mustn't stay there. If they stay, then he will be able to meet them rarely.
ISimbaI

Postby Zonofon » September 27th, 2014, 8:55 pm

Since Simba became king, at heart Timon always feared that this conversation can take place. He was going to take offense, but remembered moment when Ma released him from colony when he wanted to find new life. He understand that it was not easy for her and he told Simba: "You think that your home is not here? I can not keep you. But if you think you're my friend, I would like to believe that you will not forget about me."
Zonofon

Postby ISimbaI » September 27th, 2014, 10:06 pm

- You know, it's my responsibility. This place is too far from the Pride Rock. My family needs me. I must take care of them.
He said in a sad tone. He knew this moment would come sooner or later and he hated it. But there was no choice. From now on, everything will change.
ISimbaI

Postby Zonofon » September 28th, 2014, 12:23 pm

"Why do not you live with your family here? Why need these traditions? Here are much better than in that Pride rock"- suddenly told Timon.
Zonofon

Postby ISimbaI » September 29th, 2014, 7:22 pm

Simba chuckled.
- Timon, Timon. We can not live here. There are no...preys here, you know.
He got a little confused when he used the word of "prey" in front of Timon.
ISimbaI

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying