[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Adofo » February 1st, 2015, 5:47 am

Alitash: Yeah....uhh.......kay......I just......I don't want to blow my chances of.....adoption. ......In the past.....I was quick to get to attached and clingy.....I know that's why they all left me the next morning. I came on too strong and I blew it. .....I didn't mean too......I just......wanted a family......to be loved...
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » February 1st, 2015, 5:50 am

"I know that feeling," Mardea said, her voice still muffled slightly by the mouthful of ungulate she was hauling. "But you don't need to change yourself just because you think I'll be satisfied. I'm fine with whoever you are."
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » February 1st, 2015, 5:52 am

Alitash: Really?! ....Cuz....a few others said the same......and they still left me... Is love such a bad thing to ask for?!
She started to tear up
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » February 1st, 2015, 5:53 am

"Do I look like the others?" Mardea said. "No, Alitash. It isn't a bad thing to ask for. Believe me, for a long time in my life I was yearning for approval and affection. I never really got much."
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » February 1st, 2015, 5:54 am

Alitash: .......I'll understand.....if you won't want me.....
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » February 1st, 2015, 5:58 am

"Did I say I didn't want you?" Mardea said.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » February 1st, 2015, 5:59 am

Alitash: No.....but...I know its a lot to just throw at you.....and like 90 percent of the time.....it never goes right for anyone...
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » February 1st, 2015, 6:00 am

"Well, then, you and me will be that special ten percent," Mardea said.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » February 1st, 2015, 6:02 am

Alitash: ...You really think so?
She was wondering if she was so upbeat about it, why she doesn't just ask. But she finds a reason to shoot herself back down
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » February 1st, 2015, 6:11 am

"I know so," Mardea replied.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying